First week on CD after four weeks of LL...

oxfordruse

This Time It's Personal!
... and LL is pants! CD is the way to go!

Disclaimer: LL is not pants, literally or metaphorically, as it is actually a good programme that works and is suited to lots of people. Just not me.

I'm having so much fun on CD and am so glad I switched teams. The lower price alone is a marvel. But then on top of that you get a whole dedicated hour with a CDC. It's the "All About Greg Hour" and it's so much more useful to me, because I don't relate to other people's problems easily (that sounds selfish, maybe).

Flavours are immense. I've tried one of every single sachet - even Orange Winter Spice - as well as both tetras, and the caramel and fudge bars. I'm avoiding those bars from now on because they're TOO SEX.

Toffee and Walnut is the nicest, I think, and Vanilla is SO much better than LL's, which actually tastes like caramel.

Fruits of the Forest is evil.

My CDC was so nice that she even gave me a load of Ketostix because I ran out months ago and am too poor to be able to buy any.

I don't know why I didn't do CD in the first place.

lol, :D

welcome to CD, glad you are enjoying it. My OH started on CD after 2 weeks of LL and he loves it 2!!

good luck on your CD journey and well done on your losses so far.

debs x

Welcome to CD. Have to agree with you on the bars they are tooooooo lush!

Oh and well done on your loss!

Bars

Hey everyone,

speaking of the bars i've been sticking to the peanut ones as i was told i was only allowed those or the cranberry ones in the first 2 weeks. I've started my 3rd week today and i'm going to get more supplies on Thursday, does anyone know what other flavor bars there are, and which ones are the nicest? :confused::confused::confused:

there are
chocolate
chocolate orange
caramel
toffee
cranberry
peanut

i looove them all!
xxx

The peanut and cranberry are 'crunch' ones but all the others are chewy - a bit like condensed milky way (or playdough;):D).

They are all ok, except the Choc Orange one which I thought was vile, but am most keen on the 2 crunch bars (which have much lower carbs in too!) and the Chocolate one.

The only problem I have is stopping at one a day...

... but I guess that's why I'm on the diet in the first place:rolleyes:

My absolute favourite is the Malt Toffee bar, which is close enough to a Mars or Twix type thing to satisfy me. But I love the peanutty ones too.

Welcome Greg. Like you, I started on LL (for 2 weeks) then switched to CD. Best diet ever! Haven't felt hungry once - though do still miss food! Good luck.

Well done! Sounds like you've made the right choice! Also sounds like you have a really good cdc, I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes with mine.

I love the bars - malt toffee is my fav, followed by chocolate and choc orange. I hated the cranberry one but I don't get mixing fruit with chocolate - just doesn't happen for me!

Anyway, good luck with the diet!

Back