First week on ss+ over!!

Jacquie Christie

Hi everyone!
Ive just finished my first week on ss+ and Ive lost 5lb!!:D
I'm really really pleased - it was so much easier than ss - and still a decent weight loss!!!

Well done :)

Well done im on SS+ its brilliant isnt it?

Any recipe ideas?? Im getting bored!

x

Hi Stush!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Stush you are doing so well - congrats!!

I'm mainly having mooses, bars, tetra and lollies!

I make one shake into three mooses, chop each bar into three bits, make a shake into three lollies and then spread it out over the day!

So, normally I have 3 mooses, 3 bits of a bar, a choc tetra, and lately four frozen lollies!! As well as my milk allowance usually in two mugs of coffee!!

Seems like I'm eating all day!

If I need to have a meal then I drop the milk and the tetra and usually end up with a small chicken salad!

Seems to be working - but not very adventurous, I know!
But I feel like I am ok being a bit bored with my food so long as I'm not hungry!!!

I really like the toffee and caramel bars best because of the chocolate on them!
They dont taste at all diety to me!

Ive really been trying to avoid 'normal' food as much as possible, because I can get carried away so easily!

I have to say that a turkey burger does sound good right now!

Give it a go, buy yourself some turkey mince, season it with herbs, stick it under the grill and....mmmm.

See I tried the choccie bars, and didnt like them but on Sunday i bought 2 peanut crunch's and was back at my CDC's getting another 2 yesterday.

As for today I May be back up there tonight!!! I've run out. Im addicted.

Make sure u update me, its nice to hear form fellow SS+ers!

x

Watch out for those bars! I've had some serious tummy rumblings after two bars in one day!!

I love being able to eat chocolate!!!

I think ss+ is great, and I'm surprised that more people don't do it!!

Keep in touch

From a fellow SS+, well done! I have to say that i really admire all those on SS, I honestly don't know if i could do it - but maybe that's because i didn't try it and opted from SS+ from the start. It's working nicely (i have a small meal daily) and the weight is steadily coming off:D. Keep up the good work:p

I also never stuck with the SS, i sometimes have chicken salads, i use balsamic vinegar and red onion is this ok??

Don't know about the vinegar but onions are a no-no from what I've heard!

Back