• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week on ss+ over!!

S: 20st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 9st0lb(45%)
Hi Stush!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Stush you are doing so well - congrats!!

I'm mainly having mooses, bars, tetra and lollies!

I make one shake into three mooses, chop each bar into three bits, make a shake into three lollies and then spread it out over the day!

So, normally I have 3 mooses, 3 bits of a bar, a choc tetra, and lately four frozen lollies!! As well as my milk allowance usually in two mugs of coffee!!

Seems like I'm eating all day!

If I need to have a meal then I drop the milk and the tetra and usually end up with a small chicken salad!

Seems to be working - but not very adventurous, I know!
But I feel like I am ok being a bit bored with my food so long as I'm not hungry!!!

G: 10st7lb
Woah, sounds Lovely Jacquie, I may have to try that out.
Which bars have u tried? and liked?
Today I had a turkey burger with broccoli and some cucumbers, Tomorrow I Will probably have fish with salad.

x

I really like the toffee and caramel bars best because of the chocolate on them!
They dont taste at all diety to me!

Ive really been trying to avoid 'normal' food as much as possible, because I can get carried away so easily!

I have to say that a turkey burger does sound good right now!

G: 10st7lb
Give it a go, buy yourself some turkey mince, season it with herbs, stick it under the grill and....mmmm.

See I tried the choccie bars, and didnt like them but on Sunday i bought 2 peanut crunch's and was back at my CDC's getting another 2 yesterday.

As for today I May be back up there tonight!!! I've run out. Im addicted.

Make sure u update me, its nice to hear form fellow SS+ers!

x

Watch out for those bars! I've had some serious tummy rumblings after two bars in one day!!

I love being able to eat chocolate!!!

I think ss+ is great, and I'm surprised that more people don't do it!!

Keep in touch

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Well done, keep up the good work! xx

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
From a fellow SS+, well done! I have to say that i really admire all those on SS, I honestly don't know if i could do it - but maybe that's because i didn't try it and opted from SS+ from the start. It's working nicely (i have a small meal daily) and the weight is steadily coming off:D. Keep up the good work:p

SlimMrsJ

S: 15st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Don't know about the vinegar but onions are a no-no from what I've heard!