First week on sw and lost 4 1/2lbs sooo happy

SamanthaG

:D well my first weigh in went very well lost an impressive 4 and 1/2lbs didnt dream i would do that in one week
hope you all had good weight losses

Well done Samantha.:D

Well done Samantha! it was my first weigh in tonight & i have lost 4.5lbs too! :)

Well done to you as well Caz.x

Hi hope you both had good weeks. i stayed the same this week which i am pleased about as i did loose the plot from friday onwards ate crisps, chocolate chinese and kebab............embarrassed even typing that lol. but onwards and downwards. this week i have set a mini target of 2lbs so fingers crossed..
x

Fingers crossed Sam.x

Evening everyone, well in my bid to turn this week around i brought a extra easy meals in minutes. tonight i cooked a chicken curry from the book and it was really nice, i dont go much on spinach on its own but in the curry it was lovely although when i make it again i would probably leave the yoghurt out as i tasted the curry before i put it in an preferred it then. my 4 year old daughter liked it too even though it had a bit of a kick to it lol. so now i am sat here and i am going to make a syn free quiche made with cottage cheese eggs green pepper mushrooms and ham. fingers crossed it will turn out ok and i can keep it in the fridge for snack times as i hope it will stop me craving crisps etc.
x

Back