First week on WW PP. Is anyone doing Monday home weigh in?

Had our first w/I on fri. My hubby lost 5ibs and I lost 3. We are finding the ww pp diet ok so far. All the best to everyone out there keep it up x

I'm weighing in at home too on a Mon morning. I lost 1.9kg (4lbs) my first week which I am really happy about.
I too used to eat the same sort of portions as my husband, and sometimes I would eat more. No wonder I gained so much! I am making a conscious effort to make sure my serving size is exactly right, and not 'guessing'

also a monday weigher here at home too. my first week of ww. so ill let you know how i get on but i have over 2stone to lose

Hi everyone
Had our 2nd ww weigh in.I lost 1 pound this wk, my hubby lost 0, though he is post op this week and has spent it in bed resting.Ive barely done any kind of activity apart from up & down stairs !!! We both did splurge last sat too while celebrating our friends engagement oops!! Not sure if these factors played a part in out lack of weight loss ?
We are now on week 3 of ww and should be back on track after the w/end. Keep up the good work y'all xx

Liz1946

Hi I am on day 10 of weight watchers and would like to lose a stone My weigh day is a Friday and I have lost my first 2lbs !

Weighed in And 1 pound off. It's a start. I had all my weeklies this week so planning on half this week.

Trying to find what works best for me. How was everyone's weekend? I broke out and had a Chinese, its totm and I get extreme cravings! Anyone else get like that?

I am hoping to lose again next Friday, however after having my weeklies over the weekend my weight had gone back to where I started :-( I think its just the different foods. I wish my scales had ounces and not just llbs are you tempted to get on the scales everyday like I am ??

I was obsessed to be honest, bought another scales so it'd be more accurate. I then realised I was jumping on at least twice a day!

With a lot o self control I put it away and take it out once a week. I felt it was having an effect on my weight loss.

Room for a (not so little) one?

I started WW Online yesterday and will be weighing on a Monday morning, so it'd be lovely if I could join you.

I currently weigh 13st 8lb :( after getting down to 11st 9lb last year on SW. However, after some laziness on my part plus being on steroids for the last four months, my weight has crept back up.

My aim is to get to 12st 1lb making my BMI 25 and also, that's my 'happy' weight (if I lose too much, I do just look ill!).

Good luck all x

Hi everyone :)
I weighed in yesterday, I lost 1/2lb this week but I'm ok with that. Had a weekend away with family and tried my best to be good, I did have a toffee cheesecake !! (my downfall) but took the points from my allowance as I had save most of the weekly 49. So -1/2lb is better than I expected!
How is everyone doing?
x

Kimbo - thats fab 1lb off with all weeklys, I'm gonna do the same as you and half them this week!

Hi Kirsta - The more the merrier on here, I feel so much more motivated by being on here :) Good luck to you too.

I don't know about anyone else but I have realised that if I get weighed during the week before actual weigh in day and I have lost weight, I start to feel a bit complacent like I can eat more. So I am sticking to Monday weigh in only, so I'm not tempted by treats!!

Good luck to everybody this week x

Ek getting nervous bout weigh in. Was grand until saturday but the I went over board was afraid to point. The last two days too much food, booze and fizzy drinks.

Think slimming thoughts is todays mantra.

Ooh I'm not the only one! I'm a Monday morning online member. Joined in Oct 2010 and hit my 6st loss today... gotta say I am finding this a much more relaxed way of doing it.. might be why I've done so well this time. Good luck everyone! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back