First week on WW PP. Is anyone doing Monday home weigh in?

Good luck on your weight loss........do you realise that you have posted on the SW boards :D

Ill move your thread to WW ;)

I'm going to be weighing in on a Monday but dot starting till this coming Monday so won't have a loss to add this week xx

Hi blond8,
No probs is only my first weigh in at home anyway, I'll be weighing in on Monday am's and will put weekly results on here. I did the original ww and wondered how this would compare but I have found it really easy to do. I have 13 lbs to lose in total (maybe 15!) but 8lbs to get to first 10% weight loss.

I'm only beginning myself. I've exactly 1 stone to lose but if I get more I'm very happy. I'm getting weighed tomorrow in my bootcamp. Normally was doing a Thursday but this may be more accurate

Hi, I'm starting WW tomorrow at home so can I join you and hopefully be supportive to each other. I lost 2 stone but have put on 12lbs so I know it works, it's sticking with it that's had for me as when I get tired or stressed I just binge. Good luck with your WI tomorrow!
Thanks, Ruth

Hi Ruth43, Kimbo K and Blonde8,

It would be great to support each other on here with WW, its hard sometimes to stay motivated when you are doing it at home.

But I am determined to lose 13lbs minimum 15 would be fab :)

I got weighed this morning and I've lost 2 lbs this week, its my fattest time of the month!! So I am chuffed with that, must have helped clearing all the snow off the drive :)
x

I'm a monday morning weigher :) Lost 12.5lbs in a month. Good luck with your weightloss :)

Hiya, im a Monday morning weigher too, im following propoints from home. I started on 2nd January and have lost 1st 1/4lbs to date. Loving the plan so far though today I have been a bit naughty - 1st time though. Am aiming to lose 3st in total so am just over a third of the way there.

Im finding this site very supportive, if it wasnt for this site then I probably wouldnt be following the plan let alone getting losses every week.

OKay ladies weighed in tonight at 9st 2. My aim is to be 8st 2. I've slowly put weight on since moving in with OH! I'm quite short just 5 1 and the weight is noticable to me.

I'd be happy at a pound a week tbh.

OKay ladies weighed in tonight at 9st 2. My aim is to be 8st 2. I've slowly put weight on since moving in with OH! I'm quite short just 5 1 and the weight is noticable to me.

I'd be happy at a pound a week tbh.

So very easily done...you are not alone there! Youve recognised whats happened and are now on your journey to losing it so good on you!

Youll find all the answers to any questions here :D

This page is fantastic, so supportive with every question you have answered.

I realised I'm not a 6ft 4 man and should not be eating like one. Do any of you have that problem?? Eating large amounts with your OH or with friends who need more food?

Hey!! I'm doing we pro points at home using online. I'm a Monday weighed too. I've just done my first week. I am 5ft 3 and currently weighing 10st 8 (yuk) I too put on loads when moved in with oh!! I would like to get down near to 9 stone.

I only lost 1 pound this week so a bit disappointed but didn't do much exercise xx

kimbo k said:

I realised I'm not a 6ft 4 man and should not be eating like one. Do any of you have that problem?? Eating large amounts with your OH or with friends who need more food?

Again that's similar to me, my weight wasn't as bad 9yrs ago. My now husband is 6ft 6 and eats massive meals, he loses weight without even having to try. So I cook for him, huge portions which make mine look tiny. It's only when friends came round for dinner that I would realise. I'd serve what I thought was a normal size for us and they wouldnt be able to finish it.

kimbo k said:

Yes.!!! I was a very slim 10st when me and my oh got together 5 years ago. Now I'm a chunky 13st. Feeling huge. And I know it's because I eat like him.!!! But he has a manual job and he's a man...!

So I joined last week on Friday and I want to lost 2 1/2 stone in a perfect world but would be happy with 2. It's getting easier to cook dinner. Eg, tonight - we had 1/2 a pizza each which was 11pp, so he had chips - and I had it with a big salad. Even though I was slightly gutted :( I still
Enjoyed it and felt proud afterward.!

Whenever I feel rubbish about my dinner compared to his - I just think to myself "how proud of his girlfriend is he going to be when I'm looking slim and feeling amazing...."! xxx

Back