First week over and weigh in was great!!!

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Well I went to my first RC class yesterday and it was fun... The calories have been a bit of a shocker to the system today but ive kept to it so YAY I actually kept to it and I still have at least enough milk allowance left for a drink still. I have been on many different diets so you'll probably see my name around the boards in many different bits ...fingers crossed for this time. Starting off at 20st 7lbs so Im dreading the low calories

Last edited:
Don't worry, the first 2 weeks will pass quickly and the results are so worth it!

Good luck

Linz
xxx

Good luck Jenny, the first 2 weeks do pass quickly. If your hungry drink lots of water, clean your teeth or do the ironing. You'll be glad you stuck to it when you get on the scales next week

still going well

hi, i just finished my two weeks today, i'm used to slimming world so the small p;ortions have been really tough but i have lost half a stone in two week so it's really eworth it plus two inches off my tum for the exercise classes so stick at it XXX

Well done ladies, keep going. I know what you mean about the smaller portions, they come as a bit of a shock after SW don't they lol, but don't know about you, I find I have actually had enough to eat with the smaller portions and I don't feel half as tired as eating too much. My stomache did think my throat had been cut though to start with lol.
Good luck for this week.

Well first weigh in done and I lost 8 lbs ...so happy :)

Back