first week over - not a great result

feelinglarge

hi guys
ive not posted on here for 4 days
well what can i say my first week has been a bit pants i did so well from tuesday until friday. on friday we had family turn up and stay for the weekend they left today. ive spent the last four days cooking and eating! i had the shakes in the morning but didnt do well in the evenings and afternoons.
ive weighed myself today and ive lost 3 pounds but im not too pleased with only loosing three pounds. i wanted to loose at least 5! i know its a lot to ask because ive not even stuck to it. loosing 3 pounds is better than gaining. but my new week starts evey tuesday and im goign to get back on track. ive told the oh not to let people come over for the next 4 weeks!!!

i think ill manage better if i have two shakes and a low carb meal in the evening. can any of you guys help me with ideas? recipes?

so im a little disappointed with myself for not having the will power this week.

Hi
The booklet tells you what you can have in the way of protein, veg, fruit and dairy (think it is page 16) and to be honest there is not much in the way of recipes you can do with what you are allowed. I usually steamed veggies to go with my protein (grilled or baked) put a bit of soy sauce on them and voila! that was my dinner. Fruit and 0% greek yogurt was normally the rest of my allowance.

3 lbs is not too bad considering you have not done it 100%.
B xx

hi quak
your right 3 pounds is good considering i didnt stick to it. but today ive already been for a walk and ive had a vanilla shake. today i dont even want to eat. ive managed to have alitre of water too. so far doing good and feel good about myself.
ive written in my little book how much i weigh and lost. so next week i hope its more than three pounds down or even three pounds.
ill have a look at the book/ im going to see how i get on today and tommorrow. id i struggle ill have a low carb meal :)

hey quak
i was really pleased with myself last night although i had bad belly ache from feeling hungry but i just went to bed and tried to think of other things. today ive managed two litres of water. im trying to wait as long as i can to have my next shakes.

Have you tried splitting them, I have half a shake for breakfast around 10:30, the other half around 12:30 then half a bar mid afternoon, full soup around 7pm and the other half bar about 9pm and I find that even if I do feel hungry I am not long between "meals".
B xx

You need to space it out over the day and aim for about 4 litres if you can. Minimum needs to be 2 litres but drinking more does help, especially with the hunger, most times when you think you are hungry you are actually just thirsty.

Hi

My first week over and I a so pleased with the results. I have lost a total of 10lbs. I know that most of that will be water, but this is the first time I have ever seen such results.

I have been having the bar at mid-morning, then a soup at about 3 finishing off with either another soup or a shake at about 7. During the evening is the worst time for me, so I tend to be sipping on water whilst watching TV.

3 pounds is great, I tried to send you my email addy but I need a moderator's permission to post - dont know why?

Hi

My first week over and I a so pleased with the results. I have lost a total of 10lbs. I know that most of that will be water, but this is the first time I have ever seen such results.

I have been having the bar at mid-morning, then a soup at about 3 finishing off with either another soup or a shake at about 7. During the evening is the worst time for me, so I tend to be sipping on water whilst watching TV.

Well done on the 10lbs - that is really good!

hey guys
hope your all doing well today?
well done thart on that weight loss thats excellent!!!! youll loose a stone by next week well done! :)
ive managed to drink three litres of water today i find it much easier now. ive been takign advice on drinking when im hungry it really has helped. i challenge myself now on how much i can drink :)
ive been trying to split the shakes as well which is also helping. so far so good. if i manage to loose 3 pounds a week id be happy with that its friday tommorrow which is always difficult. either we have family over or we get a takeaway. but if i struggle what i may do is make a low carb meal for myself and have that.

hey arwen im not sure why they wont allow it and have to check it first to give your email address?

hi lia how are you getting on? i really feel like im toning up a little too. i try to go for a long walk every other day although ive not been for two days. so hopfully tommorrow ill get my trainers on go for an hours walk.

Back