First Week Over

Lisa Bigger Bum

Hello, well first week over and its been really easy, hard, interesting, you name it, I have gone through all sorts and have learned so much about myself already, bit of an eye opener this abstinence malarkey.
:thinking2:
Had my weigh in last night and have lost 9lbs in my first week. I am sooooo happy and it’s a real boost. :party0049:

I have to wait to find out what my LLC comes back with, regarding my newly diagnosed diabetes, however it shouldn’t be too much of an issue (hopefully).

Well thank you for all your support this week, it’s been a bit difficult sometimes, however I am looking forward to this week, hey and I get to add bars as well, tried the cranberry one and yum yum.

Hope you are all doing well x :D

Hey Lisa,
Congrats on the fabulous weight loss that is great for the first week.

It would be interesting to see what they come back with regarding the diabetes. And would also be interesting to see how the diet will affect it. I am hoping that it will make it go away. One would think so anyway. But I guess the professionals will know best.

yes this abstinence malarky is a very intersting one, makes you find out some things about yourself that can be uncomfortable knowing. But in the end its all good.

well done chick ,i lost 10 in my first week and now ive lost a stone. week 2 starts tomorrow and weigh in again x

well done on your weight loss you're doing great, keep up the water

Well done Lisa. You have got through the initial hurdle - the first week. It just gets easier and easier, and better and better as you go. Its true, there may be some tough things you have to feel and face - but its so worth it when you come out the other side feeling better then you have in years.

Keep on rockin it - you are doing great. :)

x

It certainly opens your eyes about how much food you need to eat!

Well done on your first week!

Thank you everyone for your support, it really does help. This week is going really well so far, so fingers crossed.

Your sooo right Mikey one realisation last week 'I DO NOT need to eat enough food to feed a family of 4' :eek: :eek:

Thanks again :wavey::thankyou:

Hi Lisa!

Sorry not been in touch sooner! So glad to hear you did so well in your first week! Celia is amazing, isnt she? I also found Maggie a great support too. Is she still there with Celia?

It really is a revelation when you realise you can manage quite well on four LL packs a day isnt it? The hardest thing for me was dealing with the mind games, but you will find as you go along that the dvd's and the group discussions really get you fired up to continue for another week. I also found arriving for my wi, and getting that stick to turn pink each time was such a buzz!!! (How sad am I??) Mind you, on occasin it didnt, but I was assured it was the amount of water I had drunk tht had diluted the ketones!

Hope the diabetes sorts itself out too. I have heard this plan is great for Type 2 (is that what you are?), so all the best!!

Keep in touch, and maybe we can meet up when you are really into this!!!

xx

Well done Lisa, great start! xx

Sorry not been in touch sooner! So glad to hear you did so well in your first week! Celia is amazing, isnt she? I also found Maggie a great support too. Is she still there with Celia?

It really is a revelation when you realise you can manage quite well on four LL packs a day isnt it? The hardest thing for me was dealing with the mind games, but you will find as you go along that the dvd's and the group discussions really get you fired up to continue for another week. I also found arriving for my wi, and getting that stick to turn pink each time was such a buzz!!! (How sad am I??) Mind you, on occasin it didnt, but I was assured it was the amount of water I had drunk tht had diluted the ketones!

Hope the diabetes sorts itself out too. I have heard this plan is great for Type 2 (is that what you are?), so all the best!!

Keep in touch, and maybe we can meet up when you are really into this!!!

xx

Thank you Sarah, only just spotted this message. I had a fantastic week this week, so much easier than last week no feeling ill just flew through and I lost 4.5lbs so really happy. :D

Celia is indeed great, really motivating. We had Maggie last week covering Celia and she is an absolute diamond, just one of those people that have that calming positive attitude, they are both so supportive. I have tried other diets/clubs and it’s the first time really that I have felt that the people taking the class really listen and work with you instead of just standing there reading out figures and forgetting your name.

I know what you mean about the wee stick first couple of times it was really dark and freaked me out, but okay now. :rolleyes:

I am okay with the Diabetes they contacted head office, I am so relieved. I so wasn’t ready to give up this chance to shed the excess lard. :D

Would most definitely like to meet up for a nice glass of water and chat, once I have this all down pat, maybe in a couple of weeks. (weeing hopefully slowed down enough to leave the house lol)

How’s your new regime going? You enjoying all that food :drool: :p

Do take care speak soon xx

Hi Lisa!! Wont mention food here (LOL) but two days in and ok so far! BLoomin' hungry tho..... roll on ketosis!

Back