First Week SS Loses

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsT, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

Can any of you inspire me! what were you first weeks SS weightlosses?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Carly

Carly Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 7lbs my first week. Not the biggest loss i have seen on here by a long shot but mine have always been consistantly between 4lbs and 6lbs each week so its still coming off pretty fast.

4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi Mrs T

Hopefully you will get lots of inspiring responses, and this site is fantastic for encouragement and support... but I do think you really need to remember that everyone is very different and there are lots of factors that affect 1st week and subsequent week losses... so whatever someone else lost really will have no bearing on what yours might be...

The thing to remember is... if you stick to the diet you can realistically expect to consistently lose a stone a month on average.. and that this is your very own personal weight loss journey and try not to compare others.. :)

My first week saw a loss of almost a stone... but I had a lot to lose.. :)

I do hope you get inspired and enjoy great results for yourself :) All the best. x

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi mrsT, i lost 10lb my first week.. but as FFF said , everyone is differant so can't really compare, u may lose more or a bit less but i'm sure u will do well.

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hello mrst, as the others have said every1s loss rate is diffrent, but on average u could have a loss of around 1stone per month. my 1st wk loss was 8lb. good luck with ur weight loss journey:)

7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    12lb in the first week for me. It really motivates you to stick with it into week 2. Its really hard work but if you stick with it the results will come.

8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I lost 9lb in my first week, there are a few girls I know who lost 14lb and one 15lb IN THE FIRST WEEK :eek: and we had about the same to lose so there ya go, we're all different. Good luck hun....join the DAILY THREAD for support xxx

9. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi MrsT,

My loss in week 1, was 12.6
    and my Hubbys was 13.8, but as everyone has said we each lose at a different rate, some faster some slower..
    but any loss is a good loss..

Keep us informed x

10. dcookie

dcookie Member

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Diet:
    The New You plan
    my first week loss was 11lb and i was ecstatic . 3 weeks in and ive lost 21lb. if you stick to it the resaults speak for themselves . good luck

11. fatboynotyetslim

fatboynotyetslim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I feel a bit of a bighead to say but I lost 17lbs in my first week.:D

12. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Half the size now though;):D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.