First Week SS Loses

I lost 7lbs my first week. Not the biggest loss i have seen on here by a long shot but mine have always been consistantly between 4lbs and 6lbs each week so its still coming off pretty fast.

Hi Mrs T

Hopefully you will get lots of inspiring responses, and this site is fantastic for encouragement and support... but I do think you really need to remember that everyone is very different and there are lots of factors that affect 1st week and subsequent week losses... so whatever someone else lost really will have no bearing on what yours might be...

The thing to remember is... if you stick to the diet you can realistically expect to consistently lose a stone a month on average.. and that this is your very own personal weight loss journey and try not to compare others.. :)

My first week saw a loss of almost a stone... but I had a lot to lose.. :)

I do hope you get inspired and enjoy great results for yourself :) All the best. x

Hi mrsT, i lost 10lb my first week.. but as FFF said , everyone is differant so can't really compare, u may lose more or a bit less but i'm sure u will do well.

I lost 9lb in my first week, there are a few girls I know who lost 14lb and one 15lb IN THE FIRST WEEK :eek: and we had about the same to lose so there ya go, we're all different. Good luck hun....join the DAILY THREAD for support xxx

Hi MrsT,

My loss in week 1, was 12.6
and my Hubbys was 13.8, but as everyone has said we each lose at a different rate, some faster some slower..
but any loss is a good loss..

Keep us informed x

my first week loss was 11lb and i was ecstatic . 3 weeks in and ive lost 21lb. if you stick to it the resaults speak for themselves . good luck

Back