First Week Weigh In??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BOOBOO30, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. BOOBOO30

BOOBOO30 Member

Hi

Is there anybody out there who has started in the last week or so?

I had my first weigh in today and lost 9 pounds which I'm super chuffed about but would love to hear from anyone who been ding it for a few weeks, first weekers or those still on their first weeks.

Actually I loved to hear from just about anyone!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome :)

Thats an amazing first week loss i bet you feel super motivated!!!

There are always new starters here to keep you company aswell as oldies like me lol

All the best for your next weigh in!! x

4. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Hey BooBoo,

Good to hear from you and congratulations on your 9lb loss!!

You only need to look at everyones signatures to see how well everyone on here is doing!!

How long are you planning to be on CD for? Good luck with the rest of your journey!

x

5. BOOBOO30

BOOBOO30 Member

Thank you for the very warm welcome!

Your right I do feel very motivated, just hope it lasts.

I'll be doing CC until the 10 year of over eating has been rectified... a vey long time I imagine:sigh:

I don't expect it to be easy but seeing all the people on here has helped a lot.
    x

6. lancslass53

lancslass53 Well-Known Member

hi and congrats on your loss so far :)

ive just started on week 3 today, im an oldie and a newbie really as i first did this diet 2 1/2 years ago :)

7. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

How much weight you want to lose? Won't take you too long. I'm on week 7 and almost lost 2 stone so keep the faith hun. Everyone on here will tell you how fab CD is x

8. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Hi BooBoo, welcome and well done! What a great loss for your first week. You'll find lots of inspiration and support on this forum - it's the best!

9. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Hey BooBoo congratulations on your 9lb loss thats a fantastic start. You can expect to lose approx 1 stone per month. Some people are a little slower some a little faster. The secret is drink plenty water and stick to your shakes and it will fall off you.

Good to have you aboard the CD Train to Slimville.

Love Jimmy

10. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

well done on your first week loss, your start weight and goal weight are very similar to mine, it seems like a long journey at the beginning but the time flies by keep up the good work and the weight will continue to fall off you :)

11. BOOBOO30

BOOBOO30 Member

Thank you so much for all your support:D

I've got nine stone to lose so might be on here a lot! Everyone on here seems to be so positive and I think it's rubbing off.

x

12. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Well done thats great. My 1st WI is tomorrow morning so will update you later

13. kellyv81

kellyv81 Well-Known Member

Hi ya,
    That's great!
    I had my 1st weigh in today also...I lost 8lbs which I'm happy with, Well on the way to lose a stone for Christmas!
    Good luck with this week x

14. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Yay I lost 9lbs too:D