First Week Weigh In!

So, i started last sunday, although was weighed today and i lost 4lbs!
Is that a lot, or quite minimal? From looking around, i seem to have lost a small amount compared to some.

Also, what forms of exercise are you doing? I don't know what i should do to keep loosing 4lbs. Any advice would be helpful :)

LLL AND EXERCISE.

Hi there, congrats on your loss up to now.Anywhere from 3lbs to 7lbs is quite expected for the first weigh in so your on track.Make sure you have all your packs each day that will make a big difference and up your water drinking, you need to try to aim for 4lts and over a day, i have always got through about 5lts daily with hot drinks on top of that. Sparkling water is fab with the st.clements flavouring in, gorgeous.I have lost 9lb more than the two ladies that started with me and i'm the one drinking the most so it really does help with the losses.As for exercise walking/hiking is one of the best, we go hill walking every sunday for 3 hours, it's great you feel so much better for getting out and exercising.Any aerobic exercise is fab to speed up weight loss, cycling,swimming,aerobics etc.You need to do some toning exercises for the stomach and weights for the arms to tone up those 'bingo wings'.There are some great exercise classes on the fitness channels on sky if you have it.One of the big size exercise balls are a must as it is great for the core muscles,back,stomach etc.We have been told 20-30 mins of exercise daily is ideal if you can fit it in.One dvd i've just ordered off ebay is a recommended one in the 'ok' magazine for the stomach," ten minute solution:blast off belly fat" i ordered the one with extra toning exercises on it as well, it's in 10min sections and you can do 2 or 3 lots of the 10mins each day,quick results and easy to fit into your day.Hope that helps, Good Luck for your weigh in and good luck to all for next week.
:bananalove::greenapple:

Well done

xxx

Back