First week weigh in.....

BigBlackBird

and i lost 10.5lbs. So bloody pleased, i was a bit scared about the amount i was eating but i guess it all paid off.

Good luck to everyone :)

BBB

10.5??!! Well done you!!!!

x

Thank you!

I have a lot to lose though, so i'll be expecting that every week, i'll be done and dusted by summer lmao x

huge well done!!!!!have you got a food diary up?... my first weigh in is tomorrow and I am worried as I seem to be eating so much. what plan are you following

I know SW, i did it around 2/3 years ago and lost nearly 4st and then, unfortunately, i got bored and let life get in the way.

I love extra easy, lots of meat and the carbs with it fill you up. Home made spag bol tomorrow with a huge salad-can't wait.

Katoof: Wishing you all the best for tomorrow's weigh in :)

well done triple B :wow:
fabtastic inspiration!
xx

BigBlackBird said:
and i lost 10.5lbs. So bloody pleased, i was a bit scared about the amount i was eating but i guess it all paid off.

Good luck to everyone :)

BBB

Wow that's amazing you should be so proud!!! Maz : ) xx

well done the pair of you, fantastic losses;)

Thank you all so much! I got 4 days in Edinburgh to deal with next week, so no weigh in next Tuesday.

Is it sad i googled the nearest sainsburys so i can go there for fruit and yoghurt every day (wish my hotel was stocked with a fridge lol)

Liv82: Well done, that's fantastic. I've been pondering where to put my certificate lol

Have a great week ladies xx

Hey all well done so far it's so uplifting to hear how well everyone's doing!! I went to my first weigh in tonight and amazingly I lost 13lbs!!! ekkkkkk!!! I can't believe it again I felt like I never stopped eating!! eekkk!! wooo!! good luck to everyone who's getting weighed in this week!! mwah Maz Xxx : )

Aww cheers BBB I think it's purely coz I cut out all takeaways and actually exercised!! i'm usually a very lazy so and so!! SW is so good though you can just eat and eat one of my fave pastimes!! Yeah the goal was 1 but I stretched it to 2!! he he!! loving your signature by the way so true!! Mwah Maz Xx : )

I plan to do lots of walking next week, i bought a countdown when i joined but booked a week off as it would be too much hassle to find a class in Edinburgh and i'd probably get lost trying to find it lol

I have a wii fit collecting dust, but for now, i have a exercise dvd, i just need to take it out of the plastic and get started lol

Walking is so good!! especially around Edinburgh it's so beautiful there!! Ha ha I don't blame ya I wouldn't know where to start looking for any SW classes outside of my area !! Ohh what exercise DVD ya got? You should dig ya wii out it's so good I forgot how much fun it was and I was just messing about on it then it was like you've done 40 mins and telling me to take a break!! I've a gym membership but I get really bad headaches if I do anything too intense and I think I can do loads in the gym which I can't! grr!

Mwah Maz xx : )

Back