first week weigh in

Tweedy88

Feel very disheartened, I've gained half a pound in my first week and can't understand how?? I've cut down on so much of the rubbish that I eat and i've done really well so I'm not sure where ive gone wrong. I wanted to cry when I saw the scales and I felt so embarrassed. Hope this week is a bit better otherwise Im thinking maybe SW is not for me xx

Hey Tweedy88 :)
Dont worry about this, sometimes it can take the body a while to adjust to new circumstances. Give it another few weeks, and if you still haven't lost, talk to your consultant, and maybe do some food diary's on the slimming world website to ensure that you aren't accidently 'sabotaging' yourself (eating something with more syns than you realise)

Hope this helps! x

Dont give up!

Have you tried the food diary on the SW website? Its my haven... Im on there all the time checking syns and filling in the diary.

As said before, it is probably your body adapting, I remember the first time I tried slimming world I had a tiny loss the first week, 0.5 i think. Followed by a 3lb loss the week after.

See how you get on next week! x

Thank you,

I'm going to keep at it but will try that much harder. I won't give up because I know I'll get even bigger and I don't want that lol. I've been doing the food diarys as got them in my new pack they do help a lot I like to see what I've eaten and then what I could cut out etc.

Hopefully this week will be a better one with maybe a 10lb loss ;).

Sarah xx

Well good luck!

And keep us posted :) xx

Tis what these forums are for
Good luck :)
Keep us posted :) xxx

Back