First week weigh in

Orange Plum

Hi I am on Day 8 now of SS and have managed it 100%. I had my weight in today and have lost just over 8lbs so I am really pleased.

However, I am feeling very tired and have had the odd stomach cramp today. Also when I walk up the stairs my thigh muscles get sore which they don't normally do. Is it normal to feel like this? I have had a busy week at work and 2 kids so don't really have time to rest but was hoping I would go into the stage of feeling full of energy.

Any advice would be really helpful as I am so committed to making this work but don't want to feel tired all the time.
thanksxx

Hi Orange Plum,

I am sorry I haven't any advice, but just wanted to say well done on the 8lb, that's brilliant - don't forget to update your ticker!

I was waiting for your first weigh in post to see how you had done, so really pleased for you.

I am sure you'll get some good advice soon - have you checked your ketosis levels?

Have a good 2nd week xx

Hi I am on Day 8 now of SS and have managed it 100%. I had my weight in today and have lost just over 8lbs so I am really pleased.

Hi Op, 8lbs is a really good loss, so well done, you deserve to feel pleased with yourself :)

However, I am feeling very tired and have had the odd stomach cramp today. Also when I walk up the stairs my thigh muscles get sore which they don't normally do. Is it normal to feel like this?

Are you near your TOTM, not all pains are credited to doing CD, it could be a coincidence, not sure what to say about your thigh muscles, have you done any extra activity this week, maybe your muscles are just letting ya know they've been worked on ?
I have had a busy week at work and 2 kids so don't really have time to rest but was hoping I would go into the stage of feeling full of energy.

I have to admit, I'm a restarter, and first time round I was buzzing with energy, but this time, I'm halfway through week 4, and I definitely feel more tired a lot of the time. I'm just taking it as a price that I have to pay if I want to lose the weight at such a fast speed.

Keep an eye on yourself though, theres no point pushing yourself through to much, First and foremost we have to look after our health.

Any advice would be really helpful as I am so committed to making this work but don't want to feel tired all the time.
thanksxx

Hope my answers help a bit :p

Well done with your loss, thats fantastic news. Day 8 for me sticks in my mind as it was awful, i was tired, emotional, hungry, irritatted..felt rubbish and to be completely honest it went up and down like that for 2 weeks week 3 i started feeling more energetic but still had bad cravings but now into week 4 i feel fab, don't ever feel hungry/crave and have so much more energy.
I think it's true when people say the more you do the more energy you have as i find i have more energy after busy days but on the days i don't do much i feel really lethargic.x

No advice but just wanted to say well done! Keep up the good work and best of luck for week 2!

Hi - thanks all for your advice and congrats. Its really helpfuland motivating . I went to bed really early last night and fell asleep and had a good rest. i have also had much more water today so wondering if I was a bit dehydrated. Went out for lunch with some friends today and just watched as everyone ate after sneaking my tetra in the car. Was really proud of myself. Here's to another good week for us all!

Well done on the loss and also being strong while others were eating x

Went out for lunch with some friends today and just watched as everyone ate after sneaking my tetra in the car. Was really proud of myself. Here's to another good week for us all!

Well done, that's a great achievement. I know that can be really difficult, so you've done really well not to join in eating x

Back