First week weigh-in

Wendi

After a week that I was not sure I would make it through, I just went for my first weigh-in and have lost 17.5 pounds!!!! Words cannot describe how pleased I am!!! :p

It has renewed my resolve for the following week.

Bloody hell! That's amazing.

edited to add: you need to get a ticker and update that signature of yours :)

Wow wow wow! Thats a fantastic loss, no wonder you're so pleased. Well done babes :):):):):)

Crikey thats an awful lot to lose in one week!!!! Congratulations!! Do you have a lot to lose? (sorry if thats a cheeky question, I'm just curious) xxx

I am officially speechless and that doesn't happen often!! That is amazing WELL DONE!! xx

Thanks - Yes, I do have a fair bit to lose - am trying to take it one stone at a time so it feels more manageable :)x

Crikey thats an awful lot to lose in one week!!!! Congratulations!! Do you have a lot to lose? (sorry if thats a cheeky question, I'm just curious) xxx

PS- thanks to everyone for your good wishes - I will check in next week after my next weigh-in. Figures crossed it will be a good result again x

Me...speechless.............too - that is FABULOUS well done you!!

xxx

After a week that I was not sure I would make it through, I just went for my first weigh-in and have lost 17.5 pounds!!!! Words cannot describe how pleased I am!!! :p

It has renewed my resolve for the following week.

fan-bluddy-tastic :D:D

what a great start !!!

Debz xx

That is amazing! I know I won't get anywhere close to that.

Wow.

woooooooooooooow, well done.xx

bet there is no way ur giving up now!! thats fab well done xx

Back