First week Weight in

I'm on weight watchers and its back to school for me this week and its chaos for organisation (Secondary school Teacher) so I havent done as much exercise as planned (excuse! excuse!) however I have lost 4.5lb so Im quite happy about that for a first week :)

till next week!

Nat x

My first weigh in at Slimming world, 5lb off and i was over the moon untill another first weeker lost 10!!!!

My first weigh in at Slimming world, 5lb off and i was over the moon untill another first weeker lost 10!!!!
10 pound!! did they starve!!! Well Done though! 5 lb is great :) and thanks love :D x

I'm on weight watchers and its back to school for me this week and its chaos for organisation (Secondary school Teacher) so I havent done as much exercise as planned (excuse! excuse!) however I have lost 4.5lb so Im quite happy about that for a first week :)

4.5lbs is a good start . well done

Wow 10lb is amazing!! 5lb is good too..I would be well happy with that!!

I just rejoined Slimming World (by rejoined I mean I went back after 3 weeks of eating everything in sight) and I lost 3lb. Wish it has been more but as they say, its a marathon not a sprint!

x

Hi , I started doing WW last week (again :sigh:) and have lost 4.25lbs for my first weigh-in. I'm pretty happy with that - I would have done better if it hadn't been for the pizza and wine blow-out on Friday evening!

Well done!! Are you going to meetings or doing it online?

Well done :D. I got 4lbs off for my first weigh in did loads of exercise aswell! :sigh:

At my SW group the constultant said that when you start exercising it takes three weeks to have a loss. I can't remember what the reason is, i'm going to join the gym near my work in a week or 2, hopefully I will be motivated enough to go after/before work x

Back