Working Solutions First Week WI

strawberrykisses

Well, I weighed in this morning, and after doing a week of WS, I have lost 8.4lbs! :D

Dead chuffed, but know the losses will slow down now!

Strawb x

That's fantastic well done you :).
Got my 1st weigh in coming Monday (i know i've lost 5 lbs so far as i had a sneaky check on day 2...lol) but will be happy with 8lbs upwards by then !!

strawb, when u have your healthy meal, do you count the calories, or just make sure they are low carb?

Erm, a bit of both really. I try not to make it go over 400cals, but I really just make sure it is as low carb as possible. If it's slightly over 400cals, I don't stress about it. I also eat sugar free jelly throughout the day too.

Strawb x

ooo i going to make some sugar free jelly, i could have done with that last night when i was craving something sweet. Ive been really good this week, salmon and spring greens, turkey and broccolli and steak and salad (this is good isnt it) but on 1 day I had 2 bits of salmon, then looked it up and it was quite a lot of cals :(

Are you doing WS too? There don't seem to be that many people on here doing it but I desperately need the protein because I lost most of my hair when I came off LipoTrim. That's the only reason I'm doing WS. Sounds like you've been doing really well. I don't eat meat so I've been eating things like prawn stirfry, done with broccoli and spring onion and a dash of soy sauce. Cod and green beans. Quorn and asparagus. Also made the pastry-free quiche last week that's in the recipes section and it was lovely! I've also been having an egg with things too (so random I know)! My partner and I went for lunch yesterday and I ordered a prawn caesar salad with no bacon, no croutons and no dressing - the waitress just looked at me like I was nuts!

Strawb x

im going to do the quiche, i used to make tha a lot when i was on sw and its yummy. Well I started exante a few months ago on ws but i never stuck it properly, didnt cut out carbs but tried to keep to 400 cals (although i think it was often more) i lost 12 lbs slowly. Had a break oof of the diet for almost 2 weeks (put 1 lb on) so decided to take cybill's advice and do a mix of TS and WS and try get into ketosis for the 1st time. So far this week its been ws, not because im really hungry, just because i love food and a lot of my social life revolves around it, so i think ws is best for me but want to do it properly this time. Haha re that waitress lol! im out for lunch monday and breakfast tuesday but determined to be 100% u are doing so well keep it up, would love you to keep me up to date as you seem to have got your head around ws really well x

You're right, it is so yummy and also surprisingly filling :).

12lbs is still a great loss, even if it was slowly! :D I think that's a good idea to alternate between TS and WS. I reckon the key to ketosis unfortunately is definitely the carbs! I am the biggest carb addict, that's where my downfall is :(. I did miss having carbs with my meals to start with but now it just feels normal and when I finish exante I'll need to really limit the carbs.

You sound like you've done really well this week. Meant to say about the salmon too, that although it's quite high in calories, it's really good for you! So wouldn't worry about that. I might have salmon tonight actually!

I'll definitely keep you up to date! And vice versa! You are doing really well too, it is so hard so just remember how well you are doing. I went straight to the dessert section of the menu yesterday and just drooled!!! :p

How much have you got to lose?

Strawb x

im having salmon again toight i love it :) going to have some spring greens and green beans with it. My downfall is carbs too, and when i was on sw I always had a green day, potatoes, pasta and rice yummy, but ive been getting used to meals without them this week, I definatley need to limit them when I finish exante.

I want to lose another stone definately, once I get to that goal I recokon another half a stone. How about you?

Back