first week

Hi Staciie
Good luck with everything. You might want to check the weight and height details in your profile - I think they're a bit out (at least I hope they are).

Jon

Last edited:
Hi and well done ! As previous poster says , I think you need to change your weight etc in the details as it says you weight 84 lb !!!
I have just had week 7 weigh ( really doesnt seem 5 minutes since i was starting week 1 .. it flys by after the 1st week ) and have lost 40 lb .. thats 2 lb off 3 stone .. in 7 weeks :) I love this diet .. it is tough .. but the results are more than worth it !! Just come on here whenever you need support and if you need motivation, check out the before and after pics :)
Katie

Welcome Staciie. As said above this diet is tough but the results are so worth it. Drink plenty of water as "drink to make you shrink" is one of the sayings here, and come on here for plenty of tips, advice and support - we have all been there so can help you loads. Oh yes and change your height and weight details :D as it just dont look right. :D

Stacie, lots and lots of luck on your LT journey. Hop on here often for support and information. Keep up the water intake and you will be fine.

Hi staciie,

Hope your first week goes really well, i've just joined this site in the hope that it keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Good luck and drink lots and lots of water!!

Back