First Week

Davey1984

Hey all, I am 2 days into the plan and feeling very worried as I seem to b eating alot and do not feel like I could possibly lose weight when I have followed ww for so long and just feel like I'm eating far too much!

Help someone xx

I think everybody feels like this hun! Once you've been to your first couple of weigh ins and seen the pounds fall off you'll stop worrying about how much you're able to eat! As long as it's free food, healthy extras or within syns you'll be fine xx

Stick with it davey1984, just have faith adn it'll come off. I ate like a horse my first week and sill lost, only a lb but its been happening ever since :)

Good Luck!!

Thanks to u all for ur comments! Just so worried that I won't get a loss because I feel like I'm eating too much! I need to put it to the back of my mind!!
Also I made "free" chicken curry for tomorrow and I had a small bowl a few hours after my dinner to taste it and now feel like iv blown it cos I had already had my dinner!!

Also I made "free" chicken curry for tomorrow and I had a small bowl a few hours after my dinner to taste it and now feel like iv blown it cos I had already had my dinner!!

But it was FREE :D SW happiness!

It's made from chicken breast, mushroom, onion, masala seasoning/spice, chopped tomatoes, fat free natural yoghurt and fat free fromage frais - that's all free right? xx

I felt exactly like you a few weeks ago after leaving WW and joining SW. I didn't think I'd lose weight after eating so much, but I did and still am, and I'm sure you will too :)

i was like a massive sceptic when i was first dragged to a meeting and lived off the lightest versions of tins of beans and frozen veg and quorn stuff the whole first week i lost a bit but the second week i really sat and read what i could have ate soooo much more then first week (still adament i was right and it wouldnt work) and i actually lost a little more. so now i follow the plan properly (although i do tend to buy lighter versions of the products cause il always have that calorie worry imbedded in my head) and lose nicely each week. so stick with it follow it to plan and have fun eating AND losing weight (i know right not normally 2 words you hear in the same sentence hehe)

I can't believe it either, I feel satisfied and have had some lovely meals. I feel like I've been treating myself and not on a punishing eating regime like ww felt earlier this year.

Back