First week

Jadey26 said:
Oh dear, just found out I have a works lunch Thursday and my brother in laws surprise birthday meal Saturday! Now worried I won't get the results I want?? :-( x

There is one way to ensure you get the results that you want - and that is to decline any food. there will always be meals, always be celebrations, there will always be a reason to eat.

You have to look at the reasons that made you want to do this in the first place and decide if they are worth more thank meal or two

How is everyone getting on?

Day 3 today, not too bad. One thing I do miss is fruit??

But would rather see the results :) x

How is everyone getting on?

Day 3 today, not too bad. One thing I do miss is fruit??

But would rather see the results :) x

Did you find Day 3 easier than day 2? Im day 2 and starving haha.

Hey! Have found today a little more tricky, but water does help! Think it's just re-training your thinking. It's tough I know but we must preserver! X

Hi and good luck :) I lost almost 9lbs on my first week. Drink lots of water and if you are on 3 packs remember your protein! Will look forward to seeing how you go :)

when weighin the protein is that fresh or frozen? x

ok thank u x

Jadey26 said:
Hey! Have found today a little more tricky, but water does help! Think it's just re-training your thinking. It's tough I know but we must preserver! X

Yea iv had a very stressful day with the little one. Very terrible two's I usually have a takeaway or choc so struggling.

It's def all mental

Xxxxx

Talking about veg just left mine to steam tooooo long as too busy nattering on here!

Oops :(

Back