First weekend

Hi all day 4 and finding it hard , very hard to drink shakes . Well first weekend pizza in oven for kids , normally it this time I would be thinking of what take away to have so finding it tough not to make excuses to why it would be a reson to break it and start again monday which is normally the case but I know I can't has anyone got tips how to get through weekend ????????

Everyone says it get easier by day 3 and 4 but I'm coming to the conclusion that some days are just hard and somedays are really easy like for example yesterday was day 9 for me found tea time really hard but tonight I could care about family members eating and have stuggled to eat my soup managed half just go with the flow and ride those cravings. x

Thanks Clair normally I find soup ok but tonight it was tough really want it to be bed time :D

Totally agree with Clair-Louise. I'm on day 26 and some days I feel like this is a doddle, other days I think I'm going burst if I don't eat something solid. Cravings are just that tho, they will pass and the more you ignore them the stronger you'll feel and the slimmer you'll get!
Can you make any plans for the weekend, totally unrelated to eating? Go for walk, shops, get your nails done, have a swim, something you'll enjoy to look forward to that will pass a bit of time.
Hang in there, first weekend is going to be tough but imagine how you'll feel Monday morning having stuck with it over the weekend.
x

distract yourself! my first weekend we went to legoland. my kids had their food, i had no money, so couldn't buy anything. it was the cinema the next day... put yourself in places where you can't cheat. (i refuse to pay the overinflated cinema food prices!)

My first weekend aswell,good luck.the feeling of sucsess monday is keeping me going,and weigh in thursday,xx

My first weekend too, I am going to see what nice leaf teas I can find and buy a nice coffee for myself this weekend. I will be doing the grocery shop for the family so I really hope I can hold out. I only lasted a week when I did this in 2006 and I am still in the same situation now wanting to loose weight so this time I am determined to retrain rethink and redo myself. All the best everyone.

Last edited:
Back