First weigh, I have lost the weight of a baby plus ....

hi there,
sorry to be picky, but looking at your goals, 20 % will be 17.2lbs not 16.12 (you divide lbs into 10's)
hey 17 sounds better than 16
xx:D

you are doing well misdee
good luck with your weigh in
xx

hi there,
sorry to be picky, but looking at your goals, 20 % will be 17.2lbs not 16.12 (you divide lbs into 10's)
hey 17 sounds better than 16
xx:D

thank you, will correct it now, am very fuzzy, you wouldnt have thought i'd passed my gcse maths a year early :eek:

hmmmm Just been asked to do another interview for organ donation, would be so nice to do these interviews and photo shoots without hiding my bulk behind one of the children.

Misdee, LOVE your hair color & laughed at your photo comments about tidying up BEFORE taking pics! Here I am feeling sorry for myself, I read your blog & feel ashamed! You are managing SO WELL, caring for your kids , hubby AND home oh and the LITTLE THING staying on CD & losing weight, WTG!!!!xxxxxx
xxxsharon

Firast weigh in today. My middle daughter weighed 9lb at birth, Today I have given birth to her again + another 1lb!:D :eek:

(by my scales i have lost 11lb and not 10lb but will go by CDC scales)

better update that ticker.

Firast weigh in today. My middle daughter weighed 9lb at birth, Today I have given birth to her again + another 1lb!:D :eek:

(by my scales i have lost 11lb and not 10lb but will go by CDC scales)

better update that ticker.

VERY WELL DONE :) :) :) :)

Me.

yeeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
mhg.gif

excellent loss
my weigh in tonight
kaz xxx

Yay, well done misdee!!!

Good luck kaz for your weigh in!

:D

Back