FIRST WEIGH IN _ 27.04.09...

mick_in_warrington

Just back from seeing my CDC for my first weigh in after starting SS+ on 20.04.09. Am absolutely chuffed, as i've lost 9.25 lbs after 8 days of following it properly!
The main thing is feeling a sense of achievement, and it is giving me the motivation to continue in the same vein. Makes the day 3 carb shakes seem worthwhile looking back lol, and i don't plan to falter, as i am now feeling the benefits, and not feeling in the slightest bit hungry :)

Well done Mick thats absoultely fantastic ;) Just goes to show stick at 100% and the weight drops off.

My first week (not 100% a few nibbles along the way - nothing major but still nibbles) and lost 5lb.

Keep up the fab work :)

thanks a lot for the support, it's very important and helps you focus on continuing the same way, and that's what i've found on here - people understand what you're going thru, and offer a lot of encouragement,

Yay!! Well done!! Hope you are very proud of yourself! xx

Well done Amy, thats great stuff, keep it up

thanks Ellie, i do feel i've achieved something worthwhile, but i know i've a good way to go yet, so i wont get carried away, i wouldn't want to trip up by doing that!

thanks Emma, it's a great feeling, and altho it's early days and i wont get too carried away, i'm determined to give it 100%. What helps is also reading posts off everyone else, inspirational and motivational, knowing it's not something i'm doing totally by myself, as i think if you don't have the support and encouragement from other people, that's when it gets tougher to see it through.

Well done Mick.. thats fantastic...... You must be so pleased.. Its not easy but when you see such fab results it makes you so happy and want to do it more and more. Good on you!

thanks everyone for the encouragement, really does make a difference, and helps me stay in that positive frame of mind that i need. I'm aiming for a loss of 4.75lbs to go with the 9.25 from this week, as it's a real psychological milestone when you can see that a stone has gone, and of course it makes you want to carry it on so the losses are steady.

the main buzz for me was getting a pair of trousers and shirt out for work, items that have been unwearable for weeks and weeks, and actually getting into them again! I know i'm still way over the weight i need to be, but it is good for confidence and self esteem, and shows me i'm going in the right direction.

Back