First weigh in after 5 days on ss+

Im over the moon !!!! ive lost 11lb :)

I had to change my weigh in date this week as kids have the dentist and I was a bit nervy as i thought would only be 2 or 3 off ....
Im really trying to get weight down as im off to the Hop Farm music festival on 2 july and i really look nice .. my mate is going and she is super trim, we are sharing a tent and tbh if i dont shift this she wont even fit in the door!!!

Im over the moon !!!! ive lost 11lb :)

I had to change my weigh in date this week as kids have the dentist and I was a bit nervy as i thought would only be 2 or 3 off ....
Im really trying to get weight down as im off to the Hop Farm music festival on 2 july and i really look nice .. my mate is going and she is super trim, we are sharing a tent and tbh if i dont shift this she wont even fit in the door!!!

well done hun!!!!:D

Thankyou xx

xx sorry :rolleyes: just seen that i put " i look really nice" er no !! i do not YET !!!!!! i meant i want to look nice ....
*facepalm

Well done you - that's a great loss. Keep it up and you'll look fab by July!

Well done!!! I went to hop farm the year before last and it was a great little festival :) had tickets for last year but we couldn't go :(

Thanks hun xx last year was fab but v hot !! really looking forward to seeing Morrissey and Brandon Flowers this year...my fave festi i think xx

Thats fab! congrats! I'm going to oxegen this year so dying to get as much weight off as possible!!

Back