first weigh in and depressed,,

got weighed in and lost 7lb but im not happy,,really thought i would lose more,,she reckons TOTM has held me back this week,,as they came a week early,,and said it would show in next weeks weigh in,,must try stay positive,,just when i see everyone else losing 10 12lb on there first week,:cry:
Hunni...you should be delighted i lost 7lbs without totm ....and i am unlucky enough to be on TOTM this week...havent lost 1lb as far as my scales say!!!!!!!! ITS HALF A STONE .......IN A WEEK XXX

i know nick,,just needed a good kick up the bum this morn!!!!

Nicki kicks Kelly bellys arse <KICK> Have your shorts come yet?

yep hun,,this morn had them on for an hr,,took agaes to figure out stupid thing,,i dont do instructions,,lol,,had them up to 50 should i go higher do you reckon,,im going to aqua aerobics in a while and i'm sick with nerves as i cant swim,,,lol

How tall are you hunni...how deep you go depends on how tall you are as for some exercises you need to be more underwater than others!

No, 50 is fine to start with and work it up! Mine were beeping and alsorts when i first had em on as there wasn't enough pad contact ...fianlly sorted it...they are a work out in themselves just getting them on lol xxxxx

this is a great result and like u said or i think it was u better down than up if u had been told u put on 7 pounds or even one u would be really upset so again this is a wonderful result up the water and watch it all fade away

aw thanks everyone,,

awh kelly
i wouldnt get upset,youl probably loose more next week.keep drinkin water,and tea n coffee,the pharisist said to me the more you drink the more weight u loose.im like a human hot waterbottle at this stage.i only lost 4 lbs today but am delighted thats a stone and a half in 3 wees it will pay off pet,stay strong xx

Hun, I lost 7 pounds in my first week and was thrilled. Only lost four the second week then five this week. It changes for everyone petal. Try to look at it in terms of a monthly loss. It all adds up - just keep it up babes xxx

Kelly 7 lbs is great its half a stone hun!

WELL DONE xx

Back