First Weigh in and meeting :)

ThinDilema

Sooo last night it was the first meeting and kinda my first weigh in, i had been on the packs for 3 days and have dropped 6lbs!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Yeah baby ;)
Soo nows my first proper full week before my next meeting and im more motivated than ever! im so glade i decided to start earlier!
So thats 6lbs gone in my goal to lose 25lbs in August :) so now ive got 19lbs to lose :)
Hope everyone else is having a good day!
Lovesyou all
xxx

Well done TD! Great start.

Thankyou everyone!! just had my porrige as usual ;)but added some fruit of the forest flavouring :D like about a tbsp into a cup with a little hot water made it like j** and turned my porrige pink! :D o the little things haha!!
Loveyou all
xxx

Great weight loss glad your feeling so motivated take care

x x x sam x x x

Well done x
x

well done hunnie x ill have to try the porridge thing :0)

Well done, good luck with the coming weeks...:)

Thankyou everyone!! just had my porrige as usual ;)but added some fruit of the forest flavouring :D like about a tbsp into a cup with a little hot water made it like j** and turned my porrige pink! :D o the little things haha!!
Loveyou all
xxx

:eek: A tablespoon?? Are you sure you mean a Tablespoon??? I put just the tip of a teaspoons worth in my porridge and that makes it superrrr sweet.....? :)

WIth imagination - which os often necessary ;) :D - almost as good as berries on top. lol

High five sis!!!!!!!! Well done. Since my LLC told me I am going to die soon I have been good as gold on LL and am looking forward to weigh in next tuesday. Might go in my boxers and step ont he scales pulling a Ricky Hatton pose.

Back