first weigh in and slightly disappointed

BRILLIANT well done Doots :) your melting away! :)

Well done dooots

Hi 7lb is half a stone well done you, did you do any measurements before you started, just think thats 7lb you wont see again keep up the great work xx

Thanks alot love the name !!!! No haven't taken measurement s might do at the wk end. I am really struggling with thinking about food at the mo. like am not hungry , but food keeps popping into my head. Guess that's why I put on 2 stone lol !!!!!

Hi , sorry thought I'd posted on here but must of been another thread. I lost 8lb so really happy xx

Feel for you doots I feel weak most of the time just make sure you have all 3 shakes don't try having less and drink loads of water and get lots of early nights xx

well dome Emmy & Doots - a great week. Hope you had a good weigh in Stacey.

Not good with the no energy Doots - i had a day that in the week and i ended in bed early as it was such a horrible day - so sorry im not being very useful! hopefully it will pass soon for you x

fingers crossed doots someone has some suggestions for you x sorry i cant help - i get those days myself. I am hoping its just because its all new as generally i have been feeling pretty good x

Well done Emmy Lu !!! That's great , am feeling better anyways guess we all have bad days . Roll on weds x

And Sugarplum you are so right the only thing to do is go to bed early. X I've been going up with my 2 yr old most nights !

Doots i hope your feeling better and your little one is going to bed alone lol x but some days you just cant make better. Ive had such a great week feeling really energetic thankfully - so no early nights :)

Thanks Sugarplumfairycake, I got weighed this morning and to my surprise I had lost 3 lbs! Was so happy. I had decided before chemist to do re feed as was really struggling with hunger. Weirdly was definitely in ketosis as got the sticks to check. I assumed then the hunger wouldn't be an issue. Anyways when I left the chemist I decided to stay on tfr , but treat myself today. I decided a planned slip would be just the thing to re invigorate me to go back to starvation. So I cannot BELIEVE how much I have eaten, I am disgusted with myself. Am going to write it down to count how many calories so: 4 choc hob nobs , 1 aero snack bar, 3 low carb choc bars(ridiculas right!?) chicken noodles, white bap with cheese and tomato, piece of lamb, 2 slices of turkey , 1 piece of white bread with flora,1 jelly sweet, 1 pack of crisps , 3 more choc biscuits. OMG how disgusting am I , I just couldn't stop and now am terrifyed that I've re gained everything. I am NEVER going to have even one morsel of food when I start back tomorrow . Assuming I haven't gained, I have 12 more pounds to go to goal. So can't decide whether to check the probable gain or just forget about it and start fresh tomorrow ? Have been trying to see if anyone did similar by looking through all the forums. But it would seem no one has eaten SO much. My I phone is playing up and I couldn't get online today, I really think if I got on here it mightn't have happened on such a big scale. Sorry for posting negative stuff but if anything it will teach people NOT TO EAT ANYTHING , it could lead to crazy binges. Cannot describe how stupid and upset I feel, why did I do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Awww Dooots just get back on it tomorrow!!! If you've gained anything it will just be water/glycogen so don't worry and it will come off again quick. If you keep beating yourself up over it, you'll likely make it worse. Do another week and a proper refeed if that is what you choose to do but the longer you do it the easier it gets. Deep breath, you can do it x x x

Thanks for responding, have decided the only course of action is forget about it. I'm not even gonna weigh myself, it will only drive me mad till I get weighed on weds. So onwards and upwards ! Or downwards more appropriate . So teapot you have done amazingly, by your stats you almost at goal x wow to stick with tfr for so long that's a fantastic achievement x Also the fact that you motivate others is a credit to you. So LET'S DO THIS no more messing for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back