first weigh in and slightly disappointed

oh Doots....im sure this happens more than you think and ive have some shocking binges on diets before lol we are only human hun.
Lovely to see you bouncing back sweetie. Thats the spirit! just gotta keep going and get back on track :) On a mission Doots! You can so do this!

well i am weighing today a day early as going away to the mother in laws for a few days. I have a few days of work so im looking forward to the distraction. Its just so much easier when your busy isnt it.
also going to book a holiday in august which will motivate me i think. you have a holiday planned?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for that ! Am actually weirdly relieved to be back to the shakes ! Lol never thought I'd say that. Feels safer that sounds mad xxx well I've no hols booked but I have a family gathering in July which I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be at goal for. So many reasons, but mainly cause I'm so over being the frumpy one since I had my little one. Need to get my old self back, you really miss having confidence when you lose it. I so agree about being busy it's really key to sticking with it. August will be a great time for you to get away, imagine how skinny you'll be by then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes its strange how it can be a relief to be on them in way, i love that i dont have so be prepared or worry about food in any way on the shakes. I dont tell all my friends though, i have a couple that just go on about it as they don't thinks its healthy. like walking around with and extra 8 stone is healthy! lol
Well July is enough time for you to be looking good!! :party0011:It will be nice for everyone to see you back to you again!
I'm pleased the kids want a break for a few days in centre parcs so i will re feed for the holiday so i have the energy for cycling lol. At least i will be active. but i am sooooo sooooo booking a beach holiday for next year to wear a swimsuit and chill. its been a few years since i was slim enough. coming soon!

well i am off to weigh and go shopping for everyone else lol. strangely i do enjoy food shopping for everyone else but refuse to buy them any of my favorite cakes and pudding so i dont have to look at them!! some things are just too tempting to look at in the fridge. xxx

Back