First weigh in and stayed the same

Well....STS this week, but that was after an unexpected 3 course Italian meal the night before WI, so pretty pleased with that. Just back from blood test for UA thyriod and also got a print out of my previous results in December - pretty high reading which explains why I have been feeling awful and having difficulty loosing weight recently as Ive mentioned before!! Suspect my meds dosage will increase - get my results early next week.

Well....STS this week, but that was after an unexpected 3 course Italian meal the night before WI, so pretty pleased with that. Just back from blood test for UA thyriod and also got a print out of my previous results in December - pretty high reading which explains why I have been feeling awful and having difficulty loosing weight recently as Ive mentioned before!! Suspect my meds dosage will increase - get my results early next week.

Well done on STS though eh, at least you've not put any on, which is a bonus especially when our meds need increasing, thats how I am thinking at the moment :D.

I've been feeling terrible the last few months the same as you plus putting weight on. Even when I was poorly the other month and I was physically being sick, I put 2lb on !!

Anyway, meds have been increased and I started those on Monday and have to have another blood test in 7 weeks to see if my levels are okay and if not then meds will be increased again.

I get weighed on Sunday so will see what happens, would be nice to lose but will be happy with STS. .

Good luck on your results next week, keep me informed, lol

xx

Well this is my 2nd weigh in and have STS again.....disappointed but not too much seeing as my medication for my underactive thyroid is still being adjusted and monitored. Once that has been sorted correctly then I should start seeing a loss so for the time being a STS is good enough for me at least not putting anymore on. :)

Well done on STS though eh, at least you've not put any on, which is a bonus especially when our meds need increasing, thats how I am thinking at the moment :D.

I've been feeling terrible the last few months the same as you plus putting weight on. Even when I was poorly the other month and I was physically being sick, I put 2lb on !!

Anyway, meds have been increased and I started those on Monday and have to have another blood test in 7 weeks to see if my levels are okay and if not then meds will be increased again.

I get weighed on Sunday so will see what happens, would be nice to lose but will be happy with STS. .

Good luck on your results next week, keep me informed, lol

xx

Hello! Really pleased to report 1lb off this week - at last!!! To be honest, I am not a massive eater, but this week just cannot believe how much I've eaten and still had a 1lb loss (could have been more save for a cheeky chinese last weekend!). Just awaiting by bloods results at the moment to see if the medication needs a tweak. Good luck to you this week..........

Hello! Really pleased to report 1lb off this week - at last!!! To be honest, I am not a massive eater, but this week just cannot believe how much I've eaten and still had a 1lb loss (could have been more save for a cheeky chinese last weekend!). Just awaiting by bloods results at the moment to see if the medication needs a tweak. Good luck to you this week..........

Hi Jam21

Congratulations on your weight loss, any weight loss is good :D.

I'm beginning to think that slimming world isn't for me if going by the scales this morning is anything to go by, said I had put 2lb on ! I know my weigh in day isn't until tomorrow but getting fed up now of sticking to the plan and not seeing anything to show for it, if you know what I mean !

Sorry, ignore me, feeling fed up, will see what tomorrow brings.

Well got weighed today and again STS.

This is really depressing me now. I know its a case of at least you haven't gained but when you are trying so hard its like being kicked in the teeth and being laughed at!!

Think it may be wise to stop until my medication is level and then try again as I am just upsetting myself. :wave_cry:

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys.

Hi girls, I haven't been about or dieting for 2 wks, I had my bf birthday party which turned into a 4 day bender of alcohol & food, I was so sleep deprived that I ate what I wanted for the wk after, it took ages to normalise. I went to weigh in & had gained 5.5lbs in a week, which meant I've only lost .5 in total......it was a great wkend though & well worth it.

Back on track today, been to bodyattack, made some veg soup & a nice stir fry. I don't expect to loose tomorrow, prob a gain! But i need to get my focus back x

Back