First weigh in at docs...

sharonskippins

Hi :) ladies been on xenical almost 4 weeks and went to the doctors today for my 1st weigh in, 10lb off really pleased...and so was the doctor. She told me she would give me the prescription for 4 months...treated myself to some new shoes and pjamas!!!! I wore a pair of jeans i bought before christmas today, and they fitter lovley didnt have to wear my majic knickers lol sharon x :giggle:

10lb!?! That's fantastic Sharon!
You must be feeling pretty proud of yourself right now! :party0049:

I can't wait for my first weigh in now.... You've made me all giddy! :D

Clare -x-

brilliant!!! - just finished my first week, wasn,t as bad as i expected - moved the scales out of the house so i,m not tempted - cos if i hav,nt lost i know i,ll head for the biscuit tin lol x

:happy096::happy096::happy096:

well done Sharon
xxxx

YAY!! Well done!!! :D

:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Xxxx

Thats brilliant well done, i am dreading mine incase they dont give them to me again!

nat how much you lost in the month on xenical? im sure they will give them too you , it does take body long time to adjust x everyones diff

well done sharon!!
wow 10lb
i'll be luck if ive lost 3lbs by next monday when ive got my WI with doc, this is my last week and ive only actually lost 2lbs this week while ive been on xenical and WW!

What sorta food were u eating on WW and did u exercise aswell?

Well i am only in my second week of them the first week i lost 4lb and the second i stayed the same, i no why it was cos i had a sick bug and went to a wedding where i had a sit down meal which was pre-ordered months before xenical, doing good this week though so hoping for a good loss next week x

Hi Ladies thanks for your support....reading everyones posts really helps to keep focused,just to know that im not the only one stuggling with food and weight. I have been following weight watchers for the past 4 weeks but not having the usual bottle of wine and takeaway as i have been detemined as summer is here!!! Sona asked what food i have. Well today i had
breakfast : 40g Special K skimmed milk
snack: ww buiscuits
Lunch: prawn sandwich with low fat crisps
Dinner: Quorn cottage pie , turnip, carrotts peas
Supper: weetabix
I swim 2 x week but having 2 young boys im always busy...usually at the shopping centre lol Sharon x

Back