Rachels final time at losing weight! Cambridge diet!!

Think I spoke to soon lying awake hungry!and wishing I took a photo of myself on the day I started so I could comparebitbto photobomb week 2!

Hi rachel, welldone for geting this far. I have been on cambridge for almost four weeks and have list 1st 4 lbs so stick with it and u wont regret it....it gets easier tho...i cheated last week and i regret it as it is so hard to get bak on the plan after cheating but will hopefully get there

Have a tad but of a headache coming today I think :( and really not feeling like any of my packet food I think I'm bored of them already! Does anyone no any nice flavours to recommend

Try choc or choc mint n try e mousse its great

Well done on losing ur weight! :) that's brill
I'm feelin crappy today so feels harder but I have stayed on track! I tried the mint and choc one yesterday was really nice going to make 1 into a hot chocolate tonight! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well day 9 on cwp!
It feels wierd to say day 9!!!!
Feeling a little crappy since yesterday! Nearly caved yesterday but luckily got talked out of it lol, I feel a bit better today but my throat feels like its closing up but it's not sore! How strange
Anyway going strong again tried the mint choc as a hot chocolate last night and was lovely!
Gettin a bit fed up if the porridge now so my leader is going to drop some soups round tomorrow!
Xx

Day 10
Still got the weird throat thing! And feel tired and no energy! But apart from that feeling ok :)
I am missing food a lot although I'm not hungry but would love to eat some toast ahhhh I miss bread, why can't ther be a diet where u just eat bread all day!
Rachel x

Well decided not to carry on with the Cambridge diet, it's just not for me I have felt to ill on it and not a good idea with the kids!
So I have spoke to a slimming world advisor and am going to a meeting tomorrow!
A bit gutted cause I no it's a fast way but would rather it take that little bit longer and feel like I have some energy!
Rachel x

Back