First weigh in at the docs

i love diamonds

I had my first weigh in with the nurse this morning and I've lost 5.5 kilos. I think that is about 12lbs. She was very pleased with me and my progress. I also got measured and I'm a centimetre and a half taller than I originally thought! So instead of being 5.5 I'm 5.6 yay! That has brought my bmi down to under 40 which I'm chuffed about.

well done hun :party0038:

do you weigh weekly at home or monthly?

ive got my first check in with the doctor this week, thursday i think it is...i did try to get monday so i could weigh again before i went, but im not weighing myself again when i go, im just hoping shes ok with that..

i must remember to get my height checked.. wasnt sure what i was so i just stood by a wall and my mum measured the line,im sure i did it right at 5ft4..my mum thought i was taller than that so im definitely going to get it checked..here hoping for a 5ft6 lol :)

congrats again hun!

That's great news! I've got mine end of next week.

I weigh myself once a week at home, I do have a sneaky peek sometimes but I record my weight on the same day each week. Bunnyhops I always used to think I was 5"7 but when I did the Cambridge diet the lady measured me and I was 5"5 and a half. I think the Doctors measuring thing is more accurate so I'll be sticking to 5"6 :) I hope you'll see a nice increase in height too ;-)

Downsizeme I hope your appointment goes well too xx

well done! thats fab for your first time! keep up your hard work, and you will get there within no time!

Hi ive just started my tablets yesterday and i am loving this site its so helpful ;) doctor never told me anything but congrats on your weigh in :)

Well done hunnie! Thats fab :D xx

Back