Step 1 Sole Source + First Weigh in!!!! :D

Kirsteenie

I lost 10lbs this week which i am so pleased about :) Didnt expect it to be that much :) WOOHOO. Chuffed. Now im ready for the week ahead and hopefully another good loss next week. Couldnt have gone any better so glad i fought through the miserable headaches and the dizzyness!! Was well worth it!

xxxxx

Brilliant news! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done - what a fantastic start! :happy096:

Thankyou :) it's a great feeling when things start to look up... xxxx

well done x keep us posted on your next weigh in x

Thankyou I shall :) Howre you getting on with your restart? xxxx

So another week has gone by and I lost another 4lbs this weigh in, so low due to the fact im feeling a little backed up :p But my counsellor then did my measurements and I was so pleased with the results from only 2 weeks.

Waist - 8 and a half inches gone

Hips- 2 inches gone

Chest/Bust- 4 inches gone

Arms- 2 inches gone

Thighs- 3 inches gone.

Feeling very happy and ready for another week, thanks everyone for your much needed support :) I feel like im finally taking action and becoming the person I always wanted to be inside and out. I truly feel like i've hit my stride, not hungry or that bothered about food anymore (which is making my life a hell of a lot easier)
I so enjoy reading all your diarys which is what I am going to go and do now, NOSYNOSY ;)

Much love all my (SOON TO BE SKINNIES)

Thats still great a stone in 2 weeks well done x , im doing good findin it as easy as the first time round just hoping the loss is as good as last time lost 9 1/2 first week and first time round was 10 so was chuffed with that xx

Carlx your doing so well, you lost loads so inspiring xxx

Hello everyone. I started SS on Wednesday weighting in at 13st 2.8. This morning my scales say 12st 11.8. Very pleased but got a awful headache ATM :-( xx

Thanks thats whats making me stick to it this time round keep looking at my before and after pics and saying i can do this , how are you finding it still ? xxx

AHH i'm finding it a lot easier now :) feeling like im in the zone :) How're you doing ? xxx

Hello everyone I started SS on Monday after nearly having a heart attack when I stepped on the scales. I need 3 and a half stone off for the summer.. I am finally fighting back and have just completed day 3!! Its not easy but I am so motivated that I just know that I am going to stick to it and feel good when the sun finally starts to shine...:)
:cool::cool:

Stick to it. I started my Cambridge journey in January this year and am already 4 stone down. Doing sole source plus. First 4 days were awful and I wondered if I would come, now the weight seems to drop off at an amazing rate. Started at 18st9, now 14st8.

Well done so far.:)

Hi, Yeah trimforsummer :) It gets much easier after your first week and your first weigh in you'll be on a high :) Hi tjgr13 WOW that's amazing :) Yeah im trying to get my bmi down just now so I can get off the sole sorce plus and onto the lower calorie one :) xxx

Kirsteen I think we can relate... im on day 1 finding it awful! I weigh 20st :( im 5ft 7inches and I need some help.. when does it get easier??

Abbsyl I'm the exact same as you .. We could buddy up if you like? This is my first day today and its going quite well :) are you doing SS or SS+? Xx

Everyone is doing so well on this thread! ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys :) Its easier to chat with my on facebook just private message me and i'll give you my email, or private message me with yours :) I hope your still all doing well? WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET. haha xxxx

Back