first weigh in.....disappointed!!!!

nom.nom

Hey!
Down 3.5lbs in first week, really disappointed!!! Third time doing WW and previously lost more lbs, on first week especially!
Let's hope next week will be good!

3.5lbs is fab! I only lost 1lb my first week but i know i'm a slow loser so I dug in and stuck at it and since Jan im a stone lighter while still enjoying takeaways etc.

Stick at it and you will see results.

hopefully!!!! i suppose it can be a terror to have a number in your mind. hopefully a balance will form over the next few weeks and ill be content with that. hopefully haha:p

thanks a mill ladies!

Hey!
Down 3.5lbs in first week, really disappointed!!! Third time doing WW and previously lost more lbs, on first week especially!
Let's hope next week will be good!

You said you have done weight watchers before, have you considered that the reason you didn't lose as much week 1 this time around is because even though you stopped following the plan to the letter, bits of it still stuck with you? I did slimming world before weight watchers but the 1/3 superfree rule is something I still use in weight watchers meals, I still avoid some stuff that would have been insanely high in syns on slimming world even though I could easily eat them and still be within my propoints and I still opt for low fat cheese and spreads and calorie controlled bread (weight watchers malted or nimble wholemeal are my personal favourites). Plans like this really force you to look at what you are eating and a lot of changes become permanent without us ever even noticing. Although I have to say I would kill to have a 3lb loss in my first week lol with slimming world my week 1 was 0.5lb (and there are people in the group who have had over 10lb losses in their first week) and according to my tracker my 1st weigh in with weight watchers was 2.5lb off but it appears to be 2 weeks between start and 1st weigh in think the kids might have been ill and I missed a week not entirely sure though :p hugs Crystal xx

Your as good. Ah ya I know what you mean and quite likely could be the case. Feels different doin it this time, in a good way though!! Thanks!!! Xx

I had my 1st weigh in tonight & lost 0.5lb lol what a waste of £5.99 weekly fee haha

My own fault - been really naughty this past 3 days. So I'm surprised I even managed a loss at all!

I'm determined to get at least 4lb off next week. I'm at the gym everyday from now until next wi & I'm knuckling down on feeding the bin above my chin!! lol good luck girls x

Lushlash said:
I had my 1st weigh in tonight & lost 0.5lb lol what a waste of £5.99 weekly fee haha

My own fault - been really naughty this past 3 days. So I'm surprised I even managed a loss at all!

I'm determined to get at least 4lb off next week. I'm at the gym everyday from now until next wi & I'm knuckling down on feeding the bin above my chin!! lol good luck girls x

Aw at least you still had a loss,good luck with next week's wi :0)

Lukasmummy said:
You said you have done weight watchers before, have you considered that the reason you didn't lose as much week 1 this time around is because even though you stopped following the plan to the letter, bits of it still stuck with you? I did slimming world before weight watchers but the 1/3 superfree rule is something I still use in weight watchers meals, I still avoid some stuff that would have been insanely high in syns on slimming world even though I could easily eat them and still be within my propoints and I still opt for low fat cheese and spreads and calorie controlled bread (weight watchers malted or nimble wholemeal are my personal favourites). Plans like this really force you to look at what you are eating and a lot of changes become permanent without us ever even noticing. Although I have to say I would kill to have a 3lb loss in my first week lol with slimming world my week 1 was 0.5lb (and there are people in the group who have had over 10lb losses in their first week) and according to my tracker my 1st weigh in with weight watchers was 2.5lb off but it appears to be 2 weeks between start and 1st weigh in think the kids might have been ill and I missed a week not entirely sure though :p hugs Crystal xx

Ummmm I was thinking of that my self, I used to do slimming world and things like grapes were points but on WW they arnt and I've been eating loads of grapes. Do you think they might slow weight loss down? Might not eat so many this week and see what happens next week.

Lucy_Jucie said:
Ummmm I was thinking of that my self, I used to do slimming world and things like grapes were points but on WW they arnt and I've been eating loads of grapes. Do you think they might slow weight loss down? Might not eat so many this week and see what happens next week.

I still weigh my grapes and only have the one portion of each fruit.

What's the weight of ya grapes"..........why does that just sound wrong haha

Back