First weigh in folks:)

wow thats astonishing. Well done, you must be so motivated anbd chuffed with yourself! If I can do half as well as you I will be so happy! x

Thanks eveyone:D. Keep at it as the results are there to see week after week.

And remeber its not forever so keep focused and in time you will be at goal:D

Wow!!!

Time2Shine said:
Here is my first 4 week weigh ins:D

13/1/12 16 Ib loss:D
19/1/12 7 Ib loss :D
26/1/12 7 Ib loss:D
02/02/12 5 Ib loss:D
08/02/12. 7 Ib loss:)

Hi folks.

Just updating my progress..... I lost another 7 Ibs this week so have dropped just over 3 stones in 5 weeks:) yip deserted

Hope your all ok and keep up the good work:)

B

Bloody hello that's amazing well done you :)

well done you are doing great :D

kaz:)

Time2Shine said:
08/02/12. 7 Ib loss:)

Hi folks.

Just updating my progress..... I lost another 7 Ibs this week so have dropped just over 3 stones in 5 weeks:) yip deserted

Hope your all ok and keep up the good work:)

B

That's awesome. Are you exercising as well as dieting? My 11lbs in 2 weeks sounds a little pathetic by comparison

wow - seriously amazing weight losses hun bloody well done x - daisy, dont underestimate yourself, your weight loses are awesome too chick x

Thanks for all your kind comments people:D

I feel really focused and the quick weight losses are helping me to carry on and resist temptation ( to a certain extent!! ).

I have never done this sort of diet before and am facinated by the science of it. I know as a man we are supposed to lose weight a bit faster but the results so far have exceeded all my expectations:D.

Everbody is on the same mission so please even if your are losing 1 or 2 pounds a week then hang on in there as the rewards will come and you will feel so proud of yourselves.

I started on SS and have not incorporated any excerise in my journey as of yet. I want my body to get used to the initial shock to start with.

I am bit worried as i have several functions coming up in the next few months and am planing on some 'Damage Limitation ' days!!

But i just keep telling myself that no matter what happens this year i will and i must lose my weight and i feel for the first time ever that i will actually achieve my goal:D

This wonderful site is a big part of my journey and i am so pleased to of stumbled across it!!:clap:

sounds great!

so have you come up with a battle plan for those 'damage limitation days'? I sure it's doable with planning and being realistic in advance about what it might involve.. it seems to me that we can conquer anything if we have a plan and the right mind set :)

Good job

Well done on your weight loss.... :)
k x

Wow. Well done! Totally incredible loss in just a week. I just started today, so am watching the first weigh in threads with interest. :)

Thanks everyone:)

I have to confess to a bit of a lapse last week( planned event for valentines!!) I i had 2 full days off and it showed on weigh in!!! I put on 3 Ibs.

It was a special day so I allowed myself this.

Am back on it now 100% and looking forwards to Thursday's weigh in:)

Got to think of the bigger picture and although I was upset it was a gain I have done pretty well so far so need to get back on it!!

That's the key:)

Hi folks!!

Well I have had my weigh in today and oh so pleased with myself:)

I gained a few pounds last week but have bounced back and lost 10 pounds this week:) was 100% onSS

yip peeress:)

Fantastic well done you, glad u got back to it after a gain!!!

Yeah I realise how important it is to get straight back on track after a lapse and I know I will have a few bad days but need to keep focused:)

Back