First weigh in for me and.......

time4action

Well I had my first weigh in tonight and lost 7lbs after sticking with SS for the last 7 days.

I am a little bit dissapointed to say the least but with my 4 days prep + the 7lbs, thats 11lbs in total so that makes me a little bit happier.

I got measured as well and have 2" off my hips, 1.5" off my waist, 3/4" off my bust, 1/2" off my arms and legs so I was pleased with that.

Came home and had my soup and have a shake to have later and am still 100% with this plan even though I'm a little dissapointed with the week loss.

Roll on next Tues when I can confidently say that first stone has gone :D

T4A x

I think that's fantastic T4A :D

That is a fantastic loss!! well done, I know what you mean, when you read other peoples posts and they lose like 13/15lbs in there first week. That never happens to me, and I found it is easier and less demoralising if you try not to compare yourself to other people.

Everyone is different, and just look how far you are to your first stone!! Don't forget a stone a month...

Love

Don't be disappointed that's half a stone, wow!

Well done!

Gx

That is fantastic, well done. That's 1lb per day !!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done !!!!!!!

I had practically the same weightloss as you, including the prep and and the first week. I've lost 11.5lb, but it all adds up in the end when you've lost it. And think, anything lost is good! Be it 2lb or 10lb in a week.

Well done, 7 lb plus 4 lb = 11 lb which is amazing. A round of applause is well deserved. x :clap:

Well done hun that's brilliant keep up the wonderful work :)

Thanks for all you're lovely words and yes, after a good nights sleep I do realise that the 7lbs is really good and of course the inches were much better. Put on my coat this morning to go to work and the button fastned easily so I'm chuffed to bits :D

Putting last week behind me now and focussing on next Tues and getting to there still 100% SS'ing.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

T4A x

Way to go, that is GREAT! Best of luck in reaching your final goal...

Back