First weigh in last night and ..........

timsmom

I lost 11 lbs! Absolutely delighted and I didn't get in to ketosis until day 6. For all those of you in week one and wondering if you can do it....you can and it will be worth it!

well done! What an inspiration!

I think it's the hardest diet I've ever done but god yes you see the results. For me it's better to remove food completely so for me it's ideal.

Well done!!! That's a fab result, and what an incentive!! Sauce xx

Just been weighed after my first week and I only lost 7lb. Feeling a bit demotivated. Everyone on here seems to be getting huge numbers! I even haven't touched anything but the 3 packs a day!!

Well done Timsmon and everyone else! My first week too and I lost 5lbs which I was delighted with! Zippydooh dont be dispondent, make sure you drink plenty of water and it does work. Some people have a huge range of loses some have a steady rate, but it works if you give it chance.

Due for my second weigh in tonight. Very excited. Work trousers are dropping off me so fingers crossed for another good one!! Good luck everyone else, we're doing great!!!

Good luck Timsmom, hope you have a good weigh in!

Well done on the trousers! I love the fact that my suit trousers are far too big... though I think I do look a bit silly wearing them but waiting til I lose more before buying some new ones

Thanks dietinguy. It's the nicest feeling, feeling your clothes getting bigger and bigger. My measurements haven't gone down that much but my clothes seem huge. Its all good!!!

It is great, perhaps my favourite thing about the weight loss.

In January I needed a new suit for work (I'm a teacher) and went to about 3 different suit shops and couldn't find trousers/jacket to fit. Ended up having to go to High and Mighty, felt terrible!! Also one member of staff was so rude, saying 'I could measure you but know we won't have any trousers big enough!' I think this is when it sunk in that I needed to do something and the Cambridge has been great. Went from a 44 inch waist to 38 inch so far :)

Did you have a good weigh in Timsmom?

Yes, 7lb in 2nd week, 2 lb in third week and have been on holiday so no weigh in las week, had a few blips so chose not to weigh in this week as I didn't want to become demotivated but my scales are rocketing down now so last week is catching up I think (2 double vocdalksas and some chicken couldn't have done that much damage!!)

Can't wait for this weeks weigh in, how are you doing dieting guy?

hi timsmom.
well done on the losses, and well done for getting back on the wagon after the boo boo.
iv just finished my first week and despite staying 100% i have only lost 5lbs. i thought it would be more as ppl with similiar weights all have had large losses week one. anywhooo ill plod on and see how next week goes.
iv been so lazy this week, havnt done a tack of housework as have just been tired so im gonna get going on that today.
well done again

hi timsmom.
well done on the losses, and well done for getting back on the wagon after the boo boo.
iv just finished my first week and despite staying 100% i have only lost 5lbs. i thought it would be more as ppl with similiar weights all have had large losses week one. anywhooo ill plod on and see how next week goes.
iv been so lazy this week, havnt done a tack of housework as have just been tired so im gonna get going on that today.
well done again

Try and stick with it honey, 5lbs is a great loss, and it all catches up eventually. I need to lose 90lbs all together so have loads to lose. I have had a crap week whilst I was on holiday and didn't lose at all(on my scales) but hoping for a good loss this week. Will let you know tomorrow night.

Hang in there kid!!

Only lost 5lbs and that was in three weeks. Never mind - double chin up, smile and get on with it, I can do this and need to so shut up whingeing and get on with it!!

Back