First weigh in-lost 7lb! How I cope with imminent holiday!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amilee*, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

got weighed today,am very happy.I have had trouble the last 2 days drinking all my water though.

I have realised that if i dont drink my water stright away in the morning,i can't then drink enough if i start too late.

I am a bit of an oddity here because I am going to do another week sole source,then switch to the 3 shakes and a small meal for 3 days to get me used to food in my stomach.Then my cunning plan is to have a shake for breakfast,(got to sound this out with my counsellor fist)and a low gi ish diet the first week of hol,and a bit more extravagance the second week.I do expect I am going to put some back on.I didn't diet "for the holiday",the holiday just had to be booked about the same time.

This time it will not be a glass of wine with dinner every day,but I am having a few,then home and back to the sole source.It's not ideal (think i may have to go through the lead up to ketosis again(?)
    but it can't be helped.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

congrats on the 7lbs hun :) :) im sure your cdc will advise you good. I found it very hard to get back to after breaks sorry :(
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

have a fantastic holiday honey and come back rejuvinated and ready to go at it again. 7lbs is a fantastic loss, and if you manage to gain it all back on your hols so be it, you'll lose it again the week after won't you :)

abz xx
  5. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Thanks all.
    Congrats on your loss abz.
    Yes,realistically I know I could put it all back on,but I now know this diet can be done,and I am very motivated at the moment.I WANT to lose this excess weight because I want to be healthier,and feel better in my clothes.

But i am going to enjoy this holiday!
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

then you'll do it without problems amilee :D

abz xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss+
    congrats on the 7lb hun,thats a great loss.
    i too am coming off cd for my hols in 3 weeks so im hoping to have the same approach to cd when i come back as i do now!!
    are you off anywhere exciting??
    elaine x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.