Step2 810kcal First weigh-in on 100%

Hiya Cranberrie,

I lost 2 pounds on Sat and have now got to my first 2 stone!! If I can shift another 2 on cd and maintenance I might try and get rid of the rest with slimming world or another healthy eating type plan. I think that you will just glow on your wedding day and whatever you weigh will look beautiful. Even if you don't shift as much as we all dream of you will def be a lot less than now and I think anything we do to get lighter is a big leap in the right direction. My bf nick and I have just booked a night in Stratford in a posh hotel for the anniversary of when we first went out- Good Friday, so watch this space...., not getting hopes up as he is soooo laid back!! How did your hubby to be do it?? Xxxx

Hun, I think you look absolutely beautiful and hubby is very dapper too! I didn't even notice the bosoms as the dress itself is so beautiful as are you! Amazing pictures, hope mine turn out half as well! I hope you had an amazing day - and I love your bouquet! xx

Thankyou for your compliments :) I'm glad you like them, I love them - but I am biased!!! I'm sure your photos will be just as nice, just relax and enjoy it and they will come out amazing xxx

Hello chick xx I have done really well on slimming world in the past- losing just over 5stones and I know it works, but I have kind of followed that way of eating for ages, so think my body needs the shock of cambridge! Hoping that I can continue to lose on a healthy eating plan after going through maintenance. Hope your week is going well xxx

Wow, that's a really good loss :) have you managed to keep it all off?? Are you on the 810 plan of cambridge?? I might have to nip upstairs to measure myself lol xx

I kept about 2.5 stones off, but put the rest on snd seemed to just go mad before Christmas putting on by the day, hence why I started cambridge!! Xx

Hey FrauFrau,

That's brilliant! Well done, I knew you could do it! You're definitely going the right way about it too. You're half way through now so think of it as reaching the peak of the hill and the climb down will be much easier than the climb up!
Thank you so much, I really will be happy to get the majority of this shifted more than anything else!
Ooh Stratford is beautiful, how lovely and what a way to celebrate your anniversary! Even if he doesn't pop the question it will still be so romantic! Fingers crossed though...you never know ;-) Best not to ask how mine did it...he's very traditional (we're both Indian but I'm not traditional at all!) so he wanted to speak to both sets of parents first and then after that palava we eventually bought and ring which he was holding onto and basically I had to remind him that he still needed to propose which he then did on one knee in his flat straight after my reminder....not the proposal every girl dreams of for sure. I hope yours is far more romantic!

just the 2lbs loss for me this week but expected it after a really challenging weekend even though I didn't intentionally cheat! xx

Wow, that's a really good loss :) have you managed to keep it all off?? Are you on the 810 plan of cambridge?? I might have to nip upstairs to measure myself lol xx

Best of luck with your next WI and thanks so much for sharing your wedding pictures with us :) xx

Well done for losing 2- I think that losing anything when you stray off plan is a massive bonus, so shifting 2lb is great!! As for the story of you and Mr Cranberrie- I can understand him wanting to do everything right, but its typical of a bloke to need reminding that he does actually have to pop the question!! I would love to go to an Indian wedding, unfortunately I was living in Germany for the year when my old next door neighbour Jasbant got married!! My family went and said it was wonderful. As for Stratford, I will keep you posted. Weigh in tomorrow, so watch this space!! Xxx

Hey FrauFrau, how did your WI go? Ooh sounds like a Sikh wedding if it was fun, normally Hindu weddings are so long and tedious and not really enjoyable for anyone except the couple!!
Thought you had your anniversary this weekend as well but just looked back and saw that you wrote Good Friday! How are you with sticking to the plan when you're away or will this be the first time you've been away since you started? xx

Hello Cranberrie! I was weighed fri night instead of sat morn and lost just over 2 pounds. That makes 2 stone 2 or 30 pounds in total. Had a bit of a bad weekend though food wise, just not coping well in social situations! Was naughty fri and sat but have been on ss again all week so should be back in ketosis by tomorrow. If I stay the same this week I will be pleased. Disappointed with myself but back on track again now! Xx how are you doing?! Xx

Well done Hun, that's brilliant! You must be so proud of yourself for the loss! You're more than halfway there, you'll do it no probs. Even though you had a slip you still got back on the SS which must have been so hard to do so well done for that. I know if I was naughty now I just wouldn't have the strength to go through it all over again so really admire you for that.
I lost 3lbs this week, part of me was hoping it would be more due to my smaller loss the week before but I should be happy considering 3lb is the average so that's a total of 16lbs in my first month, can't complain! Good luck for later on today if you're having your WI xx

Woweeee 16lbs in month 1 is great going!! I am just getting ready for WI so will report the good/bad news v soon xxx

Ahh well done, that's brilliant! Who knows, you may have needed the wobble! Xx

Stayed the same and haven't cheated. Not totm, no bathroom issues and drinking between 3.5-4L of water a day! :cry:

Don't worry cranberrie, lots of posts here say that some weeks is no loss and the next week is a big loss! Keep at it and you will see it come off. Maybe not in pounds but in inches! Xxx

Hey Sunflower, bit of an odd week. I think because the protein portions on 810 are so huge I've gone off things like chicken and prawns, also ate out on Fri and ordered grilled Tilapia which was disgusting!! Thought it may be a good idea to stick to Quorn and lentils but twice this week either having just Quorn or a mix of Quorn and lentils has given me the most awful stomach cramps so I've asked my CDC if I can move to SS+ and have a fourth Tetra instead of a meal as a trial for a week!

How are you getting on? xx

I once tried Quorn products at the work canteen but didn't find it nice as it was cold compared to the noodles it was with.

When I started on step two, and ate a boiled egg, some cottage cheese and either cucumber or broccoli for my meal. It was actually quite nice!

Today has/is really really hard for me. I just want to eat anything! My hubby is having taco's tonight for dinner and its killing me! I so wish I could have something but he keeps stopping me. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that! :-o

Back