Step2 810kcal First weigh-in on 100%

That's great sunflower! Well done, you must be so chuffed! 3lbs loss for me :) xx

Last edited:
Hello ladies!! Well I have been hiding after feeling like I kidnapped the Easter bunny and devoured all of his eggs!! I put on just over 2lb at last weigh in- to be expected with me not being good, but have been 100% since the start of the week and determined to do another month on ss/ ss+ to try and shift another stone.
I know exactly what you mean about looking at old photos etc- it always takes me losing at least two stone before I or others notice that I am looking / feeling better!
Sorry for being a coward and hiding- really trying to focus for a few more weeks before moving up a step! Well done both of you!! Xxx

Frau Frau! Get back on the straight and narrow! Join one of the challenges on the forums get a support group going!

I am part of three challenges now. 14lbs lost in April month, 10kgs in 6 weeks, and 100% SS and 2.5 ltrs water everyday for 14 days!

Join us! It's a good way to stay accountable!

Both are on the diet forum part. One thread is called April challenge and the other is called my 12 week challenge. :)

Back