Consolidation first weigh in on conso.....

curvygirlie

.......and no weight gain!! :wee: :woohoo:

was a bit naughty and weighed myself a couple of times over the last week or so.

over the week I gained a kilo, but today I weighed myself (first weigh after PP thursday)and found i'd lost the offending kilo and back down to 9st 2lb.

and that's with
  • 1 weekly gala meal
  • 40g cheese almost every day
  • 1 slice wholemeal bread (swapped for peas on 2 days)
  • 1 weekly starchy meal (even though it was white pasta instead of the prescribed wholemeal -oops!)

I can't pretend it's been a breeze - the PP day I find particularly hard now on conso, which seems daft considering I used to do 3 or 4 PP days a week!

I've been reflecting on my Dukan journey so far and the biggest benefit for me is that I'm not having to do anywhere near as much exercise as i used to do pre Dukan. Probably because i'm not eating as much :censored: as i used to. Which means more time with my family at the weekends instead of losing those hours to the gym.

Conso is the way to go... :party0049:

only in my 2nd week but it does take some getting used to.

what doesn't is being able to eat cheese again! yay!

just eating an onion, beansprout and (shirataki) noodle frittata, made with 2 eggs and my daily cheese allowance, grated.
It's the closest thing i've ever had to a chinese takeaway foo-yung. And guilt-free!

Hi Annalise - I know who to ask when ive lost another 2 :) well done on getting your head round it - hope i can do the same

Anytime ChrisR, you have done so well, are u going to treat yourself when u hit target? You certainly deserve it xx

well done annalise :D

Back