First weigh in - really disappointed

buncey1971

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I only lost 5lbs, was so sure it would be 8 or 9 as the trousers are so loose, might be because its TOTM but doesnt make me feel any better.

The new CDC was lovely she showed me pics of her before she lost 7 stone and chatted for 30 mins, the other one was in and out in 10.

She also said her scales may have been dshowing different last week so just to keep going and I should see a good loss this week.

Im back to her on 2nd April so 10 days to wait.

GOod luck everyone!

Opps cant even type should of said First

Hey...dont be sad - although I had good losses on my first 2 weeks - last week I only lost 3/4 of a pound!! Whats all that about!!! I was gutted to be honest - I had stuck to it rigidly...Im sure next weigh in you will be smiling - you might be like me and have slow weeks and then suddenly catch up!
Dont give up - just keep going! and anyway 5lbs is great!!! Thats still 5 lbs nearer to your goal and fulfilling your dreams!!!!
And as you said - the trousers are looser and thats always a good incentive!!

Be a fighter and keep on going !! You can do it!!
We can do it!!

:)

Hey

5lbs is excellent, well done you. Remember the scales show your total body weight of water, lean tissue and body fat. You will loose around 3lbs a week of body fat, the scales don't always show this as your water weight will fluctuate all the time, especially around TOM. You stick to the diet and you will lose the body fat, so relax, trust in the diet and you will be slim in no time.

TS

Thanks, I think I need a good slap round the face, 5 is better than 0

Hi B1971 .. (if that was the year you were born then it was a very good year.. me too)

It's aweful when you don't get what you want int it..
Some times the scales don't always have the answers we want.. Yet we let them dictate how we feel.. Before you got on them I bet you were feeling great (you said your trousers were loose) and then come down with a bump because it wasn't as good as you expected....
Even though I have the ticker thing and am pleased when the scales say I have lost well, I try to concentrate on other things.. Like how well I have done to stay in control all week.. I think you should be very proud of that especially on TOM week, I usually want chocolate that week so much my teeth hurt.
It could just be as well that you a retaining a bit of water because it is TOM so just think next week you will have lost some more fat and the water will have gone as well so it could be a double whammy weight loss for you...

Other thing is 5lb is a bag of spuds.. Try picking one up and walk round with it for a bit.. Sure you will feel better and want to put it down again quickly, it's really heavy and its gone from your hips or tummy..
stick with it......
Kindest regards
xxxx

well done hun on the 5lb loss i wouldnt worry about that like your cdc said your on different scales this week i only lost 1lb this week and was in bits about it but at least its all going the right way

onwards and downwards !!!!!!

Hun, 5lbs is an excellent loss so don't be disappointed. I lost 5lbs on my first week too. Its a bit disappointing when you read some threads and some people can lose a stone in a week ... well not everyone is the same but its a FAB loss!!!!!!

xx

Hey Buncey did you take your measurements at the start if not get them done as you will see how much you lose in inches as well as pounds........!

Good luck until your next weigh in, keep your chin up.....we are all here to support you along the way.

Opps cant even type should of said First

When you search for this thread on the forum if you double click next to your title it should show up with a box around it.....you can then delete the title and spell it properly.....I have had to do this a few times....lol

Hey Buncey, well done on the 5lbs weight-loss, that is a great achievement....keep forging on, it will all be worth it, I promise you. Angela x

Hi Buncey,
You've done well and 5Ibs is a great loss,it'is hard when you read of others losing more,but I bet it evens out in the long run,and as others have said,everyones different.Keep it up -you're donig great:patback:

Sue:)

Well done 5lb off is a fantastic result much better than my 1st week when despite sticking to the diet 100% i only lost 3lb. My second week was then 7lbs!

Everyone loses at different rates. Im sure that next week you will have another good weigh in.

Back