Step 1 Sole Source First Weigh in Sat

KirlyK

This has been very tough week not so much the actual diet the fact that i forget i'm on the Sole Souce i get in from work and think what can i munch on then its hits me Nothing!!!! I'm actually realising that i eat not because i'm hungry but because its a habit. Hope to have a good loss this week to keep me going xxx

Good Luck KirlyK... i still do that now but Ive taken up drawing so i sit with that for an hour then have my tea (shake) and if im still hungry before bed i munch on 2 boiled eggs.. :)

hiya i started my diet 6 weeks ago but only actually started the CD 4 weeks ago :) im on step 2. 3 products and a meal i have 6 pounds to go till iv lost 2 stone :) not being weighed gor 2 weeks now as my CDC is on holiday now so should see a big loss in 2 weeks time fingers crossed :) how are you both doing? :) x

Hey KirlyK,

Good luck for Saturday! I started last week too, have my first weigh in in 2 hours and it's all I can think about. Have stuck to it although have probably not been drinking quite enough water, finding that part quite hard. Congrats on not losing your willpower, I almost caved last night but I just went to bed really early instead :). x

iznil.. if your struggling for having more water get a water flavouring from your CDC.. I mix mine with fizzy water and tap and it definitely makes u wanna drink more :)

Hey scooby,

Thanks for the advice. I've always drank a lot of water, not a fan of coke etc so thought it would be easy but it's not! I think I will get some of the flavouring tonight when I weigh. Can you recommend any flavours?

Oooh let me know how you did at your weigh in. I seem to find myself in bed at 7pm everynight so i'm not tempted to pick at food. Went to the pub quiz and drank sparkling water which was a first and i quite enjoyed it. My weigh in is at 10.15am on Sat so i'll let you know how i did xxx

Ok so verdict is in, lost 7lbs in my first week! Yay, tbh I don't think I would have been happy with anything less (I'm very impatient!) but I know the losses are going to get smaller. I'm really excited for Saturday for you. Well done on not caving at the pub! How did you do in the quiz? :) I'm going out on Friday to do karaoke with my friends and have decided only to drink water, not sure if I like sparkling though but I might give it a go. xx

Ive tried all 3 as samples.. but love Summer Berry... and its lush with sparkling water :) may try orange next... i drink about 3/4 pints a day with the water flavouring and the tub lasts ages.. :)

Well done on your 7lb :) x

I got a sample from my CDC last night of summer berry, drinking it now and I definitely have to buy some. I've been frrreeeeezing all day today but I've just warmed some up in the microwave and it's lovely. Feeling happy now, feel like I will be able to stick this out! :) Thanks for all the advice xxx

HI Lyndsay and congrats on the 7Ibs! I have my first way in tomorrow and fingers crossed... As mentioned in another thread we are visiting the in-laws tomorrow and I decided to tell them I am on CD, it went well. So, I can have my shake whilst watching them all have roast pork.

Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Aww that's really good news that they took it well. It's so helpful having support around you. I know I've had alot of people giving me their opinions in the past week and most of them have been uninformed and negative which hasn't been nice but never mind! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Keep strong, just think about how well you've done so far, the first week is the hardest and it's almost over so don't worry about the food they're having. I know you'll feel really proud when you keep strong :) Let me know how you get on! :)

Also, KirlyK, good luck for your weigh in! Looking forward to hearing the result :)

xx

Hope the weigh in went well Heidi :)

Congrats KirlyK, what a fantastic result. I had my first WI today and lost 7ibs in my first week. So, we have all done really well and let's hope it carries on. Here's to us all having a great week!

Heidi. :)

KirlyK said:
Well had my weigh in and have lost 13lbs in my first week. Woohoooo xxxx

Wow well done x

fantastic - Well done xx

Back