First Weigh in today :D

Chelly

:D Can't wait, she's coming at 9am so only half hour to go am sooooooooo excited hehe still cant believe i've done this for 7 days now :eek:

Good luck. Let us know how you get on!

...Has she been?? ...This is like Christmas LOL x

going by her scales its a 10lb loss :D......on my scales its a 13lb loss

(she said that because of me being weighed on different scales last week (my old CDC) then we cant really see how accurate the loss was, but i've weighed myself on my scales when i got back from the CDC last friday and again this morning and mine say 13lb, so guess it will prob be more accurate next week when i'm weighed on the new CDC's scales again)

either way i'm happy with that result :)

That's brilliant, well done. I would go with which ever weight makes you feel the most motivated, who cares about the official one he he.

Woo hoo awesome loss! My weigh in is at 11.45, have butterflies lol xxx

hehe i dont know which one to go with :confused:

i guess the official one will be better as that will then be consistent throughout the plan now so think i will go with that one :)

Well done - a fantastic loss! Now for week 2 :)

Update your ticker Chelly :)

What is happening on 25th April? Just wondering why you have a specific target date - nosey eh!?

DUH! Just read your signature!! lol

ty everyone :)

Wilma yes its my 30th so i have a 'mini' goal for then i dont expect to be at target by 25th April tho

Woop Wooop Well done!! x:talk017:

Well done chelly that's a brilliant 1st week loss, hope mine is that good. April is my goal too, you'll be feeling like a new woman by then!

Great start :) x

Yip yip yippeeee congrats hun!!

Well done on your fab weightloss! Good luck for week 2. :D

Back