First weigh-in today...

Proud to hear some has stuck to lipotrim i just started today n i feel confidant ill stay on keep me update

That's fantastic !! Hope I have a big loss this week x

For bride to be belle above ^^ I have only started today and seeing as the advice still ringing in my ears thought I'd offer what I can !
No chewing gum, sugar coated tablets or anything to pass your lips except shakes, black tea or coffee. Must have the 3 shakes a day and drink plenty of water. I'm guessing you already know this but I'm just trying to help so hope your not offended xxx don't give up thou - maybe your a slow starter and it'd be a tragedy to do this for 2 weeks then give up and it be your 3rd week you get a massive loss ! Have you got the ketosis sticks ?? Xx

Elle, the first week you mostly lose water - are you drinking the recommended amount? It really does help the weight loss if you keep your water intake up although annoyingly you'll be spending a few pennies along the way ;) Fingers crossed for week 2 for you x x x

Can I just ask what the ketosis sticks are please? On my6th day and finding it relatively easy so far... Just seems to be a lot more food adverts on the tv since I've started this diet ha!!! Went for a weigh in on sat because usual is tues but didn't have enough shakes til last til Tues and I had lost 11lbs!! Was so happy... I started off at 19 13lbs and now 19 2lbs so very happy!! Well update you on my weigh in on tues as that will be the full week. I find putting ice in my shakes makes them taste much better and I was told by my pharmacist that sugar free gum is okay had it for like 2 days and read that it's not allowed! Not sure why the say its ok?? This forum has great ideas and I'm very excited for the results to come! Good luck to everyone xx

Hi Natalie

Well done on losing 11lbs :) I started at 19st 7 and it is very possible to do this!! Good luck x x x

Well done on losing 11lbs Natalie, it's great :)

Back