First weigh in today

justjane

I am going for my first weigh in today I am on day 7. I was really good last week up to yesterday - although I still avoided all the really bad stuff we were out for the day on the sea with our boat and I couldnt stomach just having a shake when they were all having a really nice picnic - took myself a tuna on green leaves and replaced my lunch time shake with that. I still seem to be in Ketosis but now I am really worried I will have ruined all the good work I have done :(

Oh well 4.00 pm will tell!!!

I am going for my first weigh in today I am on day 7. I was really good last week up to yesterday - although I still avoided all the really bad stuff we were out for the day on the sea with our boat and I couldnt stomach just having a shake when they were all having a really nice picnic - took myself a tuna on green leaves and replaced my lunch time shake with that. I still seem to be in Ketosis but now I am really worried I will have ruined all the good work I have done :(

Oh well 4.00 pm will tell!!!
I am sure you will be fine. Good luck with wi
xxxx

Dont worry about it if you didnt come out of Ketosis :) Best of luck at the weigh in

I get weighed in tonight and I had a chicken salad this week so I am worried too. Oh well will see soon. Good luck!

There is no way you cannot have lost weight - eating one meal in a week will not affect your weight loss.

Good luck ladies x x

Good luck for the weigh-in tonight! Let us know how you get on... be good to see having the odd healthy meal doesn't harm.
I'm only on day 1 today so I have the first weigh-in to come.... GOOD LUCK!! x;)

Good luck x

I had a bit of a picky week and still managed to lose 2lbs.

Good luck at weigh in. I am sure you will be fine :)

Back