First weigh in tomorrow, feels strange!

fabulous_clara

And I'll tell you why it feels strange... because I can't wait! Yes, I'm really genuinely looking forward to getting on the scales! Don't think I've ever said that in all my days! :D

I used to dread weigh in day at Weight Watchers, because no matter how good I thought I'd been there was still the chance that it wouldn't show on the scales. Difference here is that I KNOW I've lost weight, I can feel it. You can't not lose weight on this diet I reckon!

So here's to tomorrow... wish me luck! I'll either be shouting from the rooftops or in need of some kind words tomorrow! :D

aww good luck hun!!! i no wot u mean tho, i love weigh day an get butterflies in my tummy just before i go!! ;)

let us no how u get on!!

xox

Best of luck sweetie.

I LOVE weigh in day too! Strange to think I normally hate scales. Dont forget to let us know how you get on.

Niamh xxx

The first weigh in is soo exciting aww chuck lots of luck looking forward to reading your post tomorrow xxx

It's exciting isn't it?! And I bet you'll have a fantastic loss.
Well done for sticking with it this week...and let us all know how you get on!

x

Hope you have a great weigh in today and can't wait to see your result! Well done for getting through week 1, I think it gets a lot easier from here on in.

I really look forward to my weigh ins too, never ever done that on any other diet. Once I'm weighed I think, oh no, it's another week til I can do that again! It's a great feeling though knowing that those scales are always going down.

Back