First weigh in tomorrow, feels strange!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fabulous_clara, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. fabulous_clara

fabulous_clara Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    And I'll tell you why it feels strange... because I can't wait! Yes, I'm really genuinely looking forward to getting on the scales! Don't think I've ever said that in all my days! :D

I used to dread weigh in day at Weight Watchers, because no matter how good I thought I'd been there was still the chance that it wouldn't show on the scales. Difference here is that I KNOW I've lost weight, I can feel it. You can't not lose weight on this diet I reckon!

So here's to tomorrow... wish me luck! I'll either be shouting from the rooftops or in need of some kind words tomorrow! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    aww good luck hun!!! i no wot u mean tho, i love weigh day an get butterflies in my tummy just before i go!! ;)

let us no how u get on!!

xox

4. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Best of luck sweetie.

I LOVE weigh in day too! Strange to think I normally hate scales. Dont forget to let us know how you get on.

Niamh xxx

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The first weigh in is soo exciting aww chuck lots of luck looking forward to reading your post tomorrow xxx

6. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's exciting isn't it?! And I bet you'll have a fantastic loss.
    Well done for sticking with it this week...and let us all know how you get on!

x

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you have a great weigh in today and can't wait to see your result! Well done for getting through week 1, I think it gets a lot easier from here on in.

I really look forward to my weigh ins too, never ever done that on any other diet. Once I'm weighed I think, oh no, it's another week til I can do that again! It's a great feeling though knowing that those scales are always going down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.