Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First weigh in tomorrow, feels strange!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fabulous_clara, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. fabulous_clara

fabulous_clara Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    And I'll tell you why it feels strange... because I can't wait! Yes, I'm really genuinely looking forward to getting on the scales! Don't think I've ever said that in all my days! :D

I used to dread weigh in day at Weight Watchers, because no matter how good I thought I'd been there was still the chance that it wouldn't show on the scales. Difference here is that I KNOW I've lost weight, I can feel it. You can't not lose weight on this diet I reckon!

So here's to tomorrow... wish me luck! I'll either be shouting from the rooftops or in need of some kind words tomorrow! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    aww good luck hun!!! i no wot u mean tho, i love weigh day an get butterflies in my tummy just before i go!! ;)

let us no how u get on!!

xox

4. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Best of luck sweetie.

I LOVE weigh in day too! Strange to think I normally hate scales. Dont forget to let us know how you get on.

Niamh xxx

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The first weigh in is soo exciting aww chuck lots of luck looking forward to reading your post tomorrow xxx

6. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's exciting isn't it?! And I bet you'll have a fantastic loss.
    Well done for sticking with it this week...and let us all know how you get on!

x

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you have a great weigh in today and can't wait to see your result! Well done for getting through week 1, I think it gets a lot easier from here on in.

I really look forward to my weigh ins too, never ever done that on any other diet. Once I'm weighed I think, oh no, it's another week til I can do that again! It's a great feeling though knowing that those scales are always going down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.