First weigh in tomorrow....nervous,excited....

well had my 2nd weigh in saturday morning (only posting now as been manchester for the weekend to see coldplay...and stuck to the diet)!!! however, I was, and still am, clost to tears/rage/giving up as I stuck to the diet to a tee last week and only managed a 1pound off!! surely thats not right for a second week!!
I wouldn't care but I included most of the exercise classes that I normally do, and I was really really hungry nearly everyday last week. Just at a loss at the minute! :confused:

What was your week one loss hun? Could it be that it was so big it has evened out? Also, what classes are you doing? If you're building muscle you may be replacing fat with lean muscle which is a really, really good thing to do! Keep going, off is better than on and it's the right direction.

Ps. Did you weigh in at the same time?

L xox

hi loucille.yeah got weighed at same time wearing the same clothes as week one,where i lost 11lb. Classes i do is the same as i used too,spinning 4times a week and kettlecise twice a week....but when i do these I'm exhausted!so now I'm debating with myself to either drop most of the classes,which i don't really want to cos i really enjoy it,or start doing working solution even for just a couple of days a week! Unsure.
How are you getting on loucille?x

It could be Kettlecise that's doing it. Personally I'd give it one more week and see if it's an anomaly as adding in WS days probably wouldn't speed up your losses (think they average a bit less that TS) Could be time of the month or toilet related. It takes a week for your body to average it calorie intake etc so is probably a blip (hopefully).

I'm doing well thanks. Just plodding along. Some days fly by, some days it feels like I'll be doing Exante forever but I keep reminding myself that it's coming off a lot quicker than it did with the diet I was doing previously!

Stay motivated!

L xox

If you're only eating 600-700 calories a day but doing so much exercise that might be it. When I did a Cambridge a few years ago I was only losing 3-4lbs a week which seemed slow given how deprived I felt. My consultant said I was doing too much, at the time I also did spinning twice a week and combat twice.

This is the conflict I have with this diet, it encourages less exercise for bigger gains which isn't normal life. Maybe you should talk to your consultant about SS + with all the exercise.

Good luck

Hi there, why not have some chicken etc when you exercise - a bit more food but not lots and think you'll still make the 600 cals mark, I've been thinking about this too because despite being over 17 stone I am quite fit, lots of walking in the hills, swimming etc, recently been going back to a treadmill cosnof the rain and don't want to give this up. I'm going to see how I feel after and will eat a bit more if I need to to feel ok. At the gym I burn between 500-700 cals so that would in effect be zero calories - can happily walk 2/3 hours outside & love it, always have....so will see!

I have always exercised, sometimes more than others, and still always been big.....must have an eating problem :)

Back